Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default INSPIRATION - Wood Box

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=380954

Just scroll down about half a page or so. You could scale it up
for a toy box, if wanted.

If wanted a picture on something like this, often as not I'd draw
one out myself. But you could find a picture you like on-line, priknt
it out, and glue it on. OR, you could find a picture you like, glue it
on, then paint it. There's plenty of kids coloring pages on-line, with
similar pictures. Find one of those, glue it on, then it'd be just like
painting with numbers (surely you've seen those0, except no numbers -
very easy to do. If it's for a kid, you can even let the kid paint, or
color, it.

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 27, 2:20?am, (J T) wrote:
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=380954

Just scroll down about half a page or so. You could scale it up
for a toy box, if wanted.

If wanted a picture on something like this, often as not I'd draw
one out myself. But you could find a picture you like on-line, priknt
it out, and glue it on. OR, you could find a picture you like, glue it
on, then paint it. There's plenty of kids coloring pages on-line, with
similar pictures. Find one of those, glue it on, then it'd be just like
painting with numbers (surely you've seen those0, except no numbers -
very easy to do. If it's for a kid, you can even let the kid paint, or
color, it.

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax

Gee! A box! How inspiring! (What's next? The paper towel holder?)

FoggyTown

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Sat, Oct 27, 2007, 11:52am (EDT-3) (FoggyTown) doth
mumble:
Gee! A box! How inspiring! (What's next? The paper towel holder?)

Not inspired, eh? OK then, here's a fancy toothbrush holder,
dedicated just to you. Be inspired.
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1151/...77c3907d8e.jpg

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=380954

Just scroll down about half a page or so. You could scale it up
for a toy box, if wanted.

If wanted a picture on something like this, often as not I'd draw
one out myself. But you could find a picture you like on-line, priknt
it out, and glue it on. OR, you could find a picture you like, glue
it on, then paint it. There's plenty of kids coloring pages on-line,
with similar pictures. Find one of those, glue it on, then it'd be
just like painting with numbers (surely you've seen those0, except no
numbers - very easy to do. If it's for a kid, you can even let the
kid paint, or color, it.

Here's one for only slightly mo

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5375333

I got a similar one last Christmas, from Walmart, for $29 and it was full of
cleaning goodies.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:20:09 -0400, (J T)
wrote:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=380954

Just scroll down about half a page or so. You could scale it up
for a toy box, if wanted.

Except those dovetail joints sure look like box joints. And the
antique hardware looks like rusty iron.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 27, 9:03?pm, (J T) wrote:
Sat, Oct 27, 2007, 11:52am (EDT-3) (FoggyTown) doth
mumble:
Gee! A box! How inspiring! (What's next? The paper towel holder?)

Not inspired, eh? OK then, here's a fancy toothbrush holder,
dedicated just to you. Be inspired. http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1151/...77c3907d8e.jpg

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax

I see you're almost out of toothpaste.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 27, 10:19 pm, (J T) wrote:
Sat, Oct 27, 2007, 2:13pm (EDT-3) (FoggyTown) doth
burble:
I see you're almost out of toothpaste.

Pardon? Anything I don't say is my work, is not my work. Always
been that way, always will be. So, you aren't impressed by a "simple"
box. I seldom work from plans, but get inspiration from pictures I find
on the web. That "box" gave me a couple of ideas; "inspiration" f you
will, that I may (or not) use in one of my later projects. Apparently
you are waaay too advanced for any inspiration from such a simple box as
that. So, I've expended the time and effort to find an inspiration
suitable for you. Enjoy.http://tripcart.typepad.com/tripcart...07/03/22/poope...

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax

Love it. I've seen more than one marketing exec who should carry
something similar.