Leon

Default George W Bush Legacy in History of the World

Please do not cross post.
Doug Miller

In article .net, Leon wrote:
Please do not cross post.

What was the point in posting this to the wreck, Leon?

In the first place, you posted *only* to the wreck, which wasn't the source of
the crosspost -- thus ensuring that those responsible for it would never see
your request.

Secondly, by trimming the crossposts from your pointless response, you
defeated the filters that many of us have in place to avoid the crossposts.
Thanks to my filters, I never saw the thread, until now, that is, thanks to
your thoughtlessness.

Get this through your head: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS !

--
Regards,
Wood Butcher

[^Thanks] Leon.
This is the only post that snuck past my filters
this morning.

Art

"Leon" wrote in message
obal.net...
Please do not cross post.

Leon

Actually Doug, Fred the Red Shirt has participated on this group and with
out cross posts. This was not the original post and therefore I suspect
that Fred responded to this thread from this group. maybe not. My
intention was to only post this to this group so as not to carry on the
cross post.
Other than that, I think you missed my point.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
y.com...
In article .net, Leon

wrote:
Please do not cross post.

What was the point in posting this to the wreck, Leon?

In the first place, you posted *only* to the wreck, which wasn't the

source of
the crosspost -- thus ensuring that those responsible for it would never

see
your request.

Secondly, by trimming the crossposts from your pointless response, you
defeated the filters that many of us have in place to avoid the

crossposts.
Thanks to my filters, I never saw the thread, until now, that is, thanks

your thoughtlessness.

Get this through your head: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS !

--
Regards,

Doug Miller

In article , "Leon" wrote:
Actually Doug, Fred the Red Shirt has participated on this group and with
out cross posts. This was not the original post and therefore I suspect
that Fred responded to this thread from this group. maybe not. My
intention was to only post this to this group so as not to carry on the
cross post.
Other than that, I think you missed my point.

No, you have totally missed the point.

Stop feeding the trolls, Leon.

--
Regards,

OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
BUSH PRESIDENCY REMEMBERED IN HISTORY Richard Cranium Woodworking 2 August 30th 03 02:46 AM
BUSH PRESIDENCY HISTORICAL LEGACY Ernie Jurick Woodworking 1 August 28th 03 02:45 PM
GW BUSH HISTORICAL LEGACY REMEMBERED PC Gameplayer Woodworking 0 August 28th 03 03:21 AM