Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ha! I'm done...

.... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your heart
out)

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects14.htm

Scroll down to "Calendar/Chalkboard frames" for the "rest of the story".

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/25/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 25, 11:52 am, "Swingman" wrote:
... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your heart
out)

As usual, great work...but you suck anyways..

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

I think that's supposed to have "gloat" in the header line. Especially
since my first thought was that you suck!

lol. way to go Swing, enjoy the holidays.....

jc

"Swingman" wrote in message
... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your heart
out)

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects14.htm

Scroll down to "Calendar/Chalkboard frames" for the "rest of the story".

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/25/07
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your heart
out)

Yeah, but what about '08?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your heart
out)

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects14.htm

Scroll down to "Calendar/Chalkboard frames" for the "rest of the story".

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/25/07
KarlC@ (the obvious)

Cool, How many total?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote
Cool, How many total?

Ended up with seven ... two QSWO, and five Arkansas black walnut (where most
of 'em are going back to).

Although I used the M-R and loose tenons (pocket hole joinery would have
been quite sufficient), if there was ever a project for you guys with the
DOMINO, this is it!

So, here's your cue!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/25/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:52:06 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your heart
out)

I'm probably 90% done, the only things still out are things that are
on order that should get here in the next week or two. I always
finish early.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Brian Henderson" wrote

I'm probably 90% done, the only things still out are things that are
on order that should get here in the next week or two. I always
finish early.

It's not unusual for me to still be working away on Christmas eve ... but
I'm sure something else will come up now that I, for once, have the jump on
things.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/25/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in
:

... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your
heart out)

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects14.htm

Scroll down to "Calendar/Chalkboard frames" for the "rest of the
story".

Bah humbug. (I get so tired of Christmas before Halloween. I know
retailers get in the black this time of year, but seriously don't rush
the season.)

Although... it sounds like they're hand made gifts. In that case, good
work.

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman took a can of maroon spray paint on October 25, 2007 04:09 pm and
wrote the following:

"Brian Henderson" wrote

I'm probably 90% done, the only things still out are things that are
on order that should get here in the next week or two. I always
finish early.

It's not unusual for me to still be working away on Christmas eve ... but
I'm sure something else will come up now that I, for once, have the jump
on things.

Think of the possibilities, from now on you only need to send out
calendar "refills" each year.
;-)
--
Lits Slut #9

Posted to rec.woodworking

"FrozenNorth" wrote

Think of the possibilities, from now on you only need to send out
calendar "refills" each year.
;-)

EXACTLY! ... part and parcel of the master plan, and they're less than $15 a
piece.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/25/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
.... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your heart
out)

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects14.htm

Scroll down to "Calendar/Chalkboard frames" for the "rest of the story".

I've been away from the Wreck for a bit,
and I've missed it. What a wonderful
welcome back to see Swingman's new work
again.

There are a number of people in here who
are always helpful and seem to have a
wealth of knowledge they don't mind
sharing. Swingman is at the head of that
pack.

--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

http://users.compzone.ca/george/shop/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" gleefully exclaimed

"FrozenNorth" wrote

Think of the possibilities, from now on you only need to send out
calendar "refills" each year.
;-)

EXACTLY! ... part and parcel of the master plan, and they're less than $15
piece.

I'm crushed, imagine swingman actually buying a ready made present.

shudder

I would have thought he would have made the calanders of wood. Each date
would have been cut carefully out of contrasting wood on his old, trusty
scroll saw. Each month would have a different, seasonal intarsia landscape.
All finished beautifully with home made shellac squeezed personally from
bugs cultivated in his backyard.

But he IS getting older. The eyes are starting to go. Doesn't have as much
get and go as he used to.

So it is understandable....

g, d & r

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your heart
out)

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects14.htm

Nice. I like the understated look, it's very classy.

Where did the idea and design come from?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Grrrrrrowl......

At least it's a reminder to the rest of us... Or are you offering to take
up the slack and shop for / make trinkets on our behalf since you are so
efficient? G

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022