LoboMike

Default WTB Unisaw

What are the best sources for a Unisaw (new or used) in NC, preferably in
the Piedmont?

TIA
--
LoboMike

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad
judgment."

Rick

Good morning,

Try http://www.woodworkingshop.com/

They have stores in Hickory, Winston-Salem, Charlotte and Raleigh. I've only
been to the store in Winston-Salem, but they've several cabinet saws on the
floor for you to explore. I've seen sawdust on the floor from time to time,
so I know they power up some of the equipment. You'd have to ask though.

Another is Woodworkers Supply in Graham (east of Burlington on I-40) ...
http://www.woodworker.com/ though I've not been there yet.

Uncle Lucky (Lance ... ) occasionally advertises used
Unisaws and other woodworking equipment ... he's in the Raleigh area. Do a
Google search (DAGS) on 'Uncle Lucky', or 'Raleigh' and 'Unisaw', after
selecting rec.woodworking as the group to search.

Where in the Triad are you?

Rick
(in Kernersville)

"LoboMike" wrote in message
et...
What are the best sources for a Unisaw (new or used) in NC, preferably in
the Piedmont?

TIA
--
LoboMike

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad
judgment."

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 12:31:05 GMT, "LoboMike"
wrote:

What are the best sources for a Unisaw (new or used) in NC, preferably in
the Piedmont?

TIA

try tarheel filing off highway 64 near the beltline in raleigh. you
would have to get the number and call for directions but he sells high
end tools at more reasonable prices than the local woodworking stores.
skeez
BRuce

Hmm, I will have to try them again but 2 years ago they were high on
there prices and not very helpful. Mind you I only went there once
(that was enough) but I did not see any bargains.

Woodcraft also has a store on Glenwood in Raleigh. Between the 2
mentioned in the 1st reply and this one, you should be able to get a
deal. I bought mine from The Woodworking Store" (Klingspor) when they
were running a package deal. Call them up or look on line and see what
specials they are running.

BRuce (Benson)

wrote:

What are the best sources for a Unisaw (new or used) in NC, preferably in
the Piedmont?

TIA

try tarheel filing off highway 64 near the beltline in raleigh. you
would have to get the number and call for directions but he sells high
end tools at more reasonable prices than the local woodworking stores.
skeez

--
---

BRuce