Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Inspiration - playhouse / beds

These guys came up with a lot of fun ideas from a few basic designs.
I'm not affiliated, just wish I was retired with a grand-child so I'd
have an excuse to make one of these.

http://www.customplayhouses.com/Them...emebedhome.htm

--- Chip
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Oct 2, 11:26 am, "Chip Buchholtz" wrote:
These guys came up with a lot of fun ideas from a few basic designs.
I'm not affiliated, just wish I was retired with a grand-child so I'd
have an excuse to make one of these.

How about a dog house? I made one that is 1/12 the scale of my house
(4'x4' instead of 40'x40') with two stories.

Dave FL

Posted to rec.woodworking

How about a dog house? I made one that is 1/12 the scale of my house
(4'x4' instead of 40'x40') with two stories.

This is not as fancy as the link you provided but my dogs don't care.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d.../Doghouse9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d.../DogHouse8.jpg

there are plexiglass windows to keep the sprinklers from spraying the
dogs, now if I can just get my dog to stop spraying.

Dave FL

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Chip Buchholtz" wrote in message

These guys came up with a lot of fun ideas from a few basic designs.
I'm not affiliated, just wish I was retired with a grand-child so I'd
have an excuse to make one of these.

http://www.customplayhouses.com/Them...emebedhome.htm

--- Chip

Why do you need an excuse?

- Owen -

PLAYHOUSE / DOLLHOUSE J T Woodworking 0 February 21st 06 08:15 AM
New Playhouse Connor Aston Woodworking 5 July 24th 05 03:20 PM
INSPIRATION - Thatched Dog House, Playhouse, Mailbox J T Woodworking 0 January 10th 05 08:36 AM
INSPIRATION - Loft Beds J T Woodworking 0 January 9th 05 09:25 PM
PLAYHOUSE ON STILTS J T Woodworking 0 December 18th 04 11:25 PM