Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Friends in Beaumont

WTF is with you guys? Haven't you had enough rain?

TreWax is silicon free. I checked. Protect that cast iron.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
WTF is with you guys? Haven't you had enough rain?

Yesterday morning at this time the only "Humberto" I knew was on a
construction crew, this morning it was apparently a hurricane less than 60
miles away that we all slept through ... and boy are the talking heads
****ed!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/08/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
WTF is with you guys? Haven't you had enough rain?

TreWax is silicon free. I checked. Protect that cast iron.

It's a rinse cycle for New Orleans.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Dave in Houston" wrote in message

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
WTF is with you guys? Haven't you had enough rain?

As of the end of August Houston Intercontinental (IAH) where the weather
service measures the "Oh-ficial" rainfall amounts, Houston had reached
it's average annual total of ~48 inches. Still four months to go.
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Actually I heard yesterday that Houston had reached 50.3" this year and
Victoria has over 63".

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
news
"Robatoy" wrote in message
WTF is with you guys? Haven't you had enough rain?

Yesterday morning at this time the only "Humberto" I knew was on a
construction crew, this morning it was apparently a hurricane less than 60
miles away that we all slept through ... and boy are the talking heads
****ed!

Bryan and I were discussing the hurricane season a couple of days ago.
Apparently there is a "storm quota" to be filled and they have resorted to
naming dense cloud covers.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:23:25 -0500, "Dave in Houston"
wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
oups.com...
WTF is with you guys? Haven't you had enough rain?

As of the end of August Houston Intercontinental (IAH) where the weather
service measures the "Oh-ficial" rainfall amounts, Houston had reached it's
average annual total of ~48 inches. Still four months to go.

Certainly don't want to wish you Texans any harm, but we've been
waiting and hoping for a weak tropical storm to blow through the coast
quickly, do no real damage, and drift on up our way. Looks like this
is the one.

We're in a "exceptional" drought, about 16" behind for the year. This
thing is supposed to get us about two of those by Saturday night.
Just right.

Frank
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 13, 7:41 am, "Swingman" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message
WTF is with you guys? Haven't you had enough rain?

Yesterday morning at this time the only "Humberto" I knew was on a
construction crew, this morning it was apparently a hurricane less than 60
miles away that we all slept through ... and boy are the talking heads
****ed!

They will drag out some old footage and talk all night about what
COULD have happened. If we're lucky, they'll show that footage of the
Tacoma Narrows Bridge flapping in the wind. CNN won't stop at anything
these days.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Anytime you want to send some of the rain northwesterly feel free. I live
in Rio Rancho, NM and have had a whopping 6.22 inches of rain, the water
company is considering making me a Honorary Chump for the amount of water
used on my garden this year.

Mike
Watch for the bounce.
If ya didn't see it, ya didn't feel it.