Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wood Grain Filler

In the past, I've used Enduro water base transparent grain filler in my
projects with good success. This was made by a company called Compliant
Spray Systems. Since they've now merged with General Finishes, I've had a
lot of trouble trying to obtain this product. Does anyone have a comparable
product that they like? Has anyone used Crystal Lac? I prefer water based
fillers for the drying time.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 25, 8:36 am, wrote:
In the past, I've used Enduro water base transparent grain filler in my
projects with good success. This was made by a company called Compliant
Spray Systems. Since they've now merged with General Finishes, I've had a
lot of trouble trying to obtain this product. Does anyone have a comparable
product that they like? Has anyone used Crystal Lac? I prefer water based
fillers for the drying time.

enduro did not make this product. they had it made by someone else and
rebranded it. I don't know who did make it, but it may be out there
somewhere under a different label.