Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
AT

Default opinions on corner clamping

Just wanted some opinions on corner clamping methods. I just started
making saw dust and wanted to know how some of you guys/gals clamp
stuff together. I was looking at the Jet corner clamps
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...?v=glance&s=hi
, the Rockler http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?&DID=6&page=10112 ,
and I looked at the HF quick release corner clamps item 38661.
Just FYI, I have bar clamps and pipe clamps and I also have a brad
nailer/compressor. Since I am just starting I have decided to buy the
PC 557 and I already have a pocket hole jig. I would most probably
use the clamps to square up cabinets.