Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default CANOE - PDF

http://www.vintageprojects.com/boats/Canoe16.pdf

One thing about reposting plans, there's alway new people coming
along, and think it's the firs time.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

I've been working on a canoe for the past few months. I wish it only
cost $84 - Epoxy and cedar totaled almost $600 by themselves.

JOAT, here's a great forum if you want to look at more great canoes:

http://www.bearmountainboats.com/phpbb2/index.php

Or another link to see my 'okay' canoe

http://picasaweb.google.com/RichKip/CanoePictures

Rich

On Aug 18, 1:58 am, (J T) wrote:
http://www.vintageprojects.com/boats/Canoe16.pdf

One thing about reposting plans, there's alway new people coming
along, and think it's the firs time.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

-
- http://picasaweb.google.com/RichKip/CanoePictures
-
- Rich

Do you really expect it to fit in that little pool?

http://picasaweb.google.com/RichKip/...84591421442274

REDWOOD CANOE J T Woodworking 0 September 22nd 06 01:44 AM
CHEAP CANOE - PDF J T Woodworking 1 September 15th 06 09:40 PM
CEDAR STRIP CANOE J T Woodworking 0 September 15th 06 08:45 PM
SHOPBOT CANOE J T Woodworking 0 October 16th 05 05:50 AM
Building a canoe Chuck Woodworking 14 December 7th 04 08:01 AM