Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - BYOB

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.co...our+Own+Bikini

This is for those that automatically think everyone understands
just what they're talking about when they use an acronym. Heh heh.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.co...our+Own+Bikini

This is for those that automatically think everyone understands
just what they're talking about when they use an acronym. Heh heh.

FWIW, only lazy people use acronyms.
TTFN,
Ed

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T took a can of maroon spray paint on August 16, 2007 04:46 pm and wrote
the following:

Thu, Aug 16, 2007, 2:19pm (EDT+4) (EdwinÂ*Pawlowski) doth
sayeth:
FWIW, only lazy people use acronyms.
TTFN,
Ed

OK, I give up. What does the acronym "Ed" mean. LMAO

Erectile dysfunction.
HTH
--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.co...our+Own+Bikini

This is for those that automatically think everyone understands
just what they're talking about when they use an acronym. Heh heh.

Very G.