Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HITACHI TR-8

H all.
Anyome familiar with the Htachi TR-8 router?
bought one from a used one from a 2nd hand shop many years ago.
The only info I have found on it descrbes it as 115volt.
but mine is 240 volt.

I've never used it

Thanks for any info.

Arthur

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Jim is offline

You can get the User Manual for this he
http://www.devicemanuals.com/guide/P...VRVMU1UWT.html

The web is a great source of finding user manuals for anything you don't
have one for, whatever the reason. Sometimes I've downloaded manuals
just to get search capability if the manual is large.

Arthur2 wrote:
H all.
Anyome familiar with the Htachi TR-8 router?
bought one from a used one from a 2nd hand shop many years ago.
The only info I have found on it descrbes it as 115volt.
but mine is 240 volt.

I've never used it

Thanks for any info.

Arthur

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Arthur2" wrote in message
H all.
Anyome familiar with the Htachi TR-8 router?
bought one from a used one from a 2nd hand shop many years ago.
The only info I have found on it descrbes it as 115volt.
but mine is 240 volt.

Move to Europe where 240 V Pouters can be used.
My TR-8 is a 110 volt model and has been performing well
for many years.

I've never used it

Thanks for any info.

Arthur

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jim" wrote in message
You can get the User Manual for this he
http://www.devicemanuals.com/guide/P...VRVMU1UWT.html

The web is a great source of finding user manuals for anything you don't
have one for, whatever the reason. Sometimes I've downloaded manuals just
to get search capability if the manual is large.

Hi.
I already downloaded the manual, but thanks.

Arthur

Arthur2 wrote:
H all.
Anyome familiar with the Htachi TR-8 router?
bought one from a used one from a 2nd hand shop many years ago.
The only info I have found on it descrbes it as 115volt.
but mine is 240 volt.

I've never used it

Thanks for any info.

Arthur

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Frank Arthur" wrote in message
news

"Arthur2" wrote in message
H all.
Anyome familiar with the Htachi TR-8 router?
bought one from a used one from a 2nd hand shop many years ago.
The only info I have found on it descrbes it as 115volt.
but mine is 240 volt.

Move to Europe where 240 V Pouters can be used.
My TR-8 is a 110 volt model and has been performing well
for many years.

This Arthur lives in the UK...unfortunately.

I've never used it

Thanks for any info.

Arthur

New Hitachi Jig saw Greg D. Woodworking 7 January 4th 06 04:06 AM
Hitachi saw Jimmy Woodworking 3 November 6th 05 03:38 PM
Hitachi mpdct96 Electronics Repair 2 September 8th 05 10:20 PM
Hitachi tv Paul Vatal Electronics Repair 0 September 8th 05 04:22 PM
Hitachi 32" T.V.!! [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 8th 04 04:09 AM