Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default INSPIRATION - Seagull Toilet Paper Holder

http://www.mikestilerart.com/store/img/intro_image.jpg

Wow. This would be a cinch to make, and would be the perfect gift
for that obnoxious neighbor, or a relative you don't like. Then every
time you visit, you can check to see if it's in the bathroom, and ask
about your nice gift if you don't see it. LMAO

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks Joat,

I know a guy that this one will be perfect for, and I'll be sure to check
every time that I visit him to make sure he keeps it.
He has a nautical themed bathroom, so neither he nor his wife will be able
to claim that it doesn't fit in.

Charley :~))