Posted to rec.woodworking
cm cm is offline

Default OT High speed internet update

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about my options for high speed
internet service in an area where DSL is not available. We ended up with
Nationwide Connect, a cellular broadband company. They have low start up
costs, and I can try it 30 days risk free. The service is $54.00 per month.
So far I am pleased. I will update you all in a week or so after I put it
through its paces.

cm

Posted to rec.woodworking
cm cm is offline

OK I've had this mobile broadband for a few days now and have been very
pleased. It is faster than the AT&T DSL we had at our last house.

cm
"CM" wrote in message
Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about my options for high speed
internet service in an area where DSL is not available. We ended up with
Nationwide Connect, a cellular broadband company. They have low start up
costs, and I can try it 30 days risk free. The service is $54.00 per
month. So far I am pleased. I will update you all in a week or so after I
put it through its paces.

cm

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CM" wrote in message
Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about my options for high speed
internet service in an area where DSL is not available. We ended up with
Nationwide Connect, a cellular broadband company. They have low start up
costs, and I can try it 30 days risk free. The service is $54.00 per
month. So far I am pleased. I will update you all in a week or so after I
put it through its paces.

cm

Glad to hear you've found a viable solution. Will keep that in mind
should I ever find myself in a similar situation.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CM" wrote in message
OK I've had this mobile broadband for a few days now and have been very
pleased. It is faster than the AT&T DSL we had at our last house.

Thanks for the info. I have been looking into mobile broadband.

-- Mark