Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default INSPIRATION??? - Horse Harness Toilet Paper Holder

http://www.classicleatherdesigns.com.../tp_holder.jpg

Looks like one of the interior decrators has gone off his meds.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
| http://www.classicleatherdesigns.com.../tp_holder.jpg
|
| Looks like one of the interior decrators has gone off his meds.

Hey JT!

Are you running low again? eg

I just tried to e-mail you a roll, but it bounced. :-D

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

All this just shows what women will spend their husbands hard earned money
on all kinds of weird decorating "Junk" whenever they are in a decorating
mood. After he sees it, or maybe lives with it for a few days or weeks it
will get trashed or sold to some other woman at a yard sale.

After 43 years with my wife I've managed to reduce the amount of this stuff
that "she" buys, but I haven't been successful at totally stopping it. I
guess it's a "woman" thing.

Charley

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.classicleatherdesigns.com.../tp_holder.jpg

Looks like one of the interior decrators has gone off his meds.

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee Michaels wrote:

I read an article recently about the guy who founded the costco wholesale
chain visiting Hawaii. It turns out that their highest grossing store is in
Hawaii.

Years ago there was a dock strike on the west coast and Hawaii ran out of
toliet paper. This experience was seared into the consciousness of everyone
in Hawaii. So when Costco opened up a local store, the natives went nuts
and stocked up on toliet paper ( and other things too).

Sure beats coconut husks!

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000760-2, 07/25/2007
Tested on: 7/25/2007 4:21:53 PM