Posted to rec.woodworking

Default wtb old woodworking magazines

Hi,

I'm try to build up my woodworking libarary so I'm looking for back
issues of shopnotes, woodsmith or fine woodworking.

If you live in Canada and your thinking of getting rid of any of
these send me a note.

Thanks

Alex

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul

Alex

Where in Canada?

Hamilton, Ontario.- Hide quoted text -

Can't help with the magazines but I've been to Hamilton. Kick ass
Royal Botanical Gardens.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:27:52 -0700, alex wrote:

Hi,

I'm try to build up my woodworking libarary so I'm looking for back
issues of shopnotes, woodsmith or fine woodworking.

If you live in Canada and your thinking of getting rid of any of
these send me a note.

Thanks

Alex

Contact me at skione(at)telus(dot)net. jesse