Ron Angel

Default Grizzly compressors and nail guns, any good?

I'm looking for an aircompressor & brad/finish nailer.

I also have a few projects requiring a framing nailer.

The Grizzly 4 gal, 115 psi twin stack for $119 looks pretty good,
pirce wise.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=H3371

I've been warned to stay away from the pancake type models.

Trying to keep the comp. under $250.

Don't mind spending a few bucks on a good tool, but, I don't mind
(prefer) to save a few too, for more tools

ThankX
Ron

Woody

"Ron Angel" wrote in message
I'm looking for an aircompressor & brad/finish nailer.

I also have a few projects requiring a framing nailer.

The Grizzly 4 gal, 115 psi twin stack for $119 looks pretty good,
pirce wise.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=H3371

I've been warned to stay away from the pancake type models.

Trying to keep the comp. under $250.

Don't mind spending a few bucks on a good tool, but, I don't mind
(prefer) to save a few too, for more tools

ThankX
Ron

That model should run all your nail guns just fine (they use very little
volume of air per shot), but you would have trouble trying to use any other
air tool that requires a large, constant volume of air with that compressor.

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Latest 5 Reviews:
- Woodworking Techniques & Projects
- Kreg Right Angle Clamp
- Bosch 3912 (GCM12) 12" Compound Miter Saw
- Dowelmax Doweling System
- Ryobi CDL1802D Pro Series 18v Cordless Drill