Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My first furniture

http://lumberjocks.com/projects/1868#comment-40435

Well, okay -- my first furniture since the book rack (which I still
have!) that I made in 6th - 7th grade.

I'll post a few more shots on my website once it has color ... this is
just a couple coats of Killz.

Nailshooter ... I'm going to get some oil-based enamel tomorrow. Not
sure what kind. But oil-based enamel of some sort.

Can't seem to locate that Coronado stuff, but I have a Benj. Moore store
on the way to the Borg.

Bill
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000754-5, 07/08/2007
Tested on: 7/8/2007 9:48:27 PM

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bas Bas is offline

BillinDetroit wrote:
http://lumberjocks.com/projects/1868#comment-40435

Well, okay -- my first furniture since the book rack (which I still
have!) that I made in 6th - 7th grade.

I know exactly how you feel right now, I just finished my first project
today as well. Nothing quite like it.

Very nice chair! I like the detail on the legs, and the wide arms.
Oh, and you do realize that eventually someone is going to actually
_sit_ in it, right? :-)

Bas.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"BillinDetroit" wrote in message

Well, okay -- my first furniture since the book rack (which I still
have!) that I made in 6th - 7th grade.

Congratulations and well done ...
the slide down the slippery slope has begun.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07
Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
"BillinDetroit" wrote in message
Well, okay -- my first furniture since the book rack (which I still
have!) that I made in 6th - 7th grade.

Congratulations and well done ...
the slide down the slippery slope has begun.

Questions of biology aside, is it possible to slide down two slippery
slopes at once? I also do a fair amount of turning ...

I have in mind a kitchen remodel and an oak bookcase for the living room
and a wrap-around low profile bookcase for two walls of the living room.
I have the wood for the kitchen cabinets, but can't find a source of
free 4/4 x 6 x 7' QSWO.

The QSWO part is pretty simple ... but I've been running into a snag on
the 'free' part of it.

Onward through the fog!

Bill

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000754-5, 07/08/2007
Tested on: 7/8/2007 11:12:19 PM