Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Clint Neufeld

Default Places to go in beautiful downtown Minneapolis this upcoming week?

Heading there for a conference, and as I see it, I have two choices. Get
drunk with computer geek cow-orkers, or do some wandering. Or is that not a
good idea down there? Wood-working related or not, places of interest would
be appreciated...

Clint