Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Organizing CD's and DVD's in drawers

I'm planning to build a new entertainment center to accomodate a large
screen TV. One of the details I'm looking at now are the drawers I'll be
storing our CD's and DVD's in.

Because of the depth of the cabinet, the disk cases will stand on edge in
rows running front to back. Everything is fine and dandy when the drawer is
filled to capacity, but I'm looking for ways to keep a partial row of disks
from toppling over as the drawer is opened and closed.

Would appreciate any ideas you can share.

Thanks!

Anthony