DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Old Craftsman radial arm saw free - metro Atlanta (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/200230-old-craftsman-radial-arm-saw-free-metro-atlanta.html)

John May 10th 07 02:12 AM

Old Craftsman radial arm saw free - metro Atlanta

Not mine and posted here because I don't have space to get it :-(
Found it on the Cobb County Freecycle forum:

mike hide May 10th 07 02:06 PM

"John" wrote in message
Not mine and posted here because I don't have space to get it :-(
Found it on the Cobb County Freecycle forum:

I was hoping there was a picture, but could not find one .My sears RAS motor
went down a month ago.I took it down town to get it fixed only to find sears
no longer support it and spares are not available .

How do I get a picture or find where it is located .....mjh in atlanta

John May 10th 07 03:49 PM

Old Craftsman radial arm saw free - metro Atlanta

On Thu, 10 May 2007 09:06:29 -0400, "mike hide"
wrote:

"John" wrote in message
.. .
Not mine and posted here because I don't have space to get it :-(
Found it on the Cobb County Freecycle forum:

I was hoping there was a picture, but could not find one .My sears RAS motor
went down a month ago.I took it down town to get it fixed only to find sears
no longer support it and spares are not available .

How do I get a picture or find where it is located .....mjh in atlanta

Click "Photos" on the page and look for "Julies Craftsman Saw"

John