Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Old Craftsman radial arm saw free - metro Atlanta

Not mine and posted here because I don't have space to get it :-(
Found it on the Cobb County Freecycle forum:

Posted to rec.woodworking

"John" wrote in message
Not mine and posted here because I don't have space to get it :-(
Found it on the Cobb County Freecycle forum:

I was hoping there was a picture, but could not find one .My sears RAS motor
went down a month ago.I took it down town to get it fixed only to find sears
no longer support it and spares are not available .

How do I get a picture or find where it is located .....mjh in atlanta

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 10 May 2007 09:06:29 -0400, "mike hide"
wrote:

"John" wrote in message
.. .
Not mine and posted here because I don't have space to get it :-(
Found it on the Cobb County Freecycle forum:

I was hoping there was a picture, but could not find one .My sears RAS motor
went down a month ago.I took it down town to get it fixed only to find sears
no longer support it and spares are not available .

How do I get a picture or find where it is located .....mjh in atlanta

Click "Photos" on the page and look for "Julies Craftsman Saw"

John

Craftsman radial arm saw table Peter Wells Woodworking 27 February 27th 17 11:52 AM
Craftsman Radial Arm Saw ks Woodworking 22 April 11th 07 01:49 AM
Craftsman Radial Arm Saw V Woodworking 7 January 10th 07 01:53 AM
10" Craftsman Radial Arm Saw [email protected] Woodworking 5 November 8th 06 12:05 AM
Radial Arm Saw, Craftsman Booboo Woodworking 0 January 20th 05 07:53 PM