Posted to rec.woodworking

Default shadow box plans

"Swingman" wrote in message

IMO, an estrogen fueled conspiracy involving a hanging box w/glass cover
for
putting military geegaws/medals in for display, instead of a cardboard box
in the closet, where I cheerfully had mine for 30 years. That is until
SWMBO
and daughter surreptitiously put them in a "shadow box" for a father's day
about five years ago and proudly hung it on a wall in my office, although
preferred the cardboard box, in the shadows of the closet, but was left no
wiggle room without appearing the ungrateful ass they rightly suspect, as
with most estrogen fueled conspiracies.

Excessive estrogen seems to be a mounting problem not totally unlike global
warming. Some times I have to wade through it when my sister in-law comes
over to sew with my wife. One would think that my son and I would balance
everything out but I am here to tell you the estrogen is a much more
powerful and "leaky" item when compared to testosterone. I have seen your
shadow box and its "huge". You may want to have the seals checked before it
begins to leak. ;~)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
Tue, May 8, 2007, 12:43am (EDT+4) doth mumble:
Does anyone know where I can find plans for a military shadow box?

What's a military shadow box? I spent 20+ years in the military,
and never heard of one. Or maybe that's after my time, part of the
'new' military.

IMO, an estrogen fueled conspiracy involving a hanging box w/glass cover for
putting military geegaws/medals in for display, instead of a cardboard box
in the closet, where I cheerfully had mine for 30 years. That is until SWMBO
and daughter surreptitiously put them in a "shadow box" for a father's day
about five years ago and proudly hung it on a wall in my office, although I

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

everything out but I am here to tell you the estrogen is a much more
powerful and "leaky" item when compared to testosterone.

Yeah ... especially when playing cards!!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" lamented

IMO, an estrogen fueled conspiracy involving a hanging box w/glass cover
for
putting military geegaws/medals in for display, instead of a cardboard box
in the closet, where I cheerfully had mine for 30 years. That is until
SWMBO
and daughter surreptitiously put them in a "shadow box" for a father's day
about five years ago and proudly hung it on a wall in my office, although
preferred the cardboard box, in the shadows of the closet, but was left no
wiggle room without appearing the ungrateful ass they rightly suspect, as
with most estrogen fueled conspiracies.

Perhaps you need to get something to counter this menacing estrogen
influence. May I suggest this; (scroll down the page)

http://www.bullsballs.com/chevy/truck/accessories.html

BG

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

Perhaps you need to get something to counter this menacing estrogen
influence. May I suggest this; (scroll down the page)

http://www.bullsballs.com/chevy/truck/accessories.html

BG

LOL ... unfortunately, as men eventually learn, the biggest in the world are
only effective for a very short period of time at best against estrogen
influenced assaults.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Shadow Box Angles [email protected] Woodworking 0 March 13th 07 02:20 AM
Pistol Range Box Plans Frank S. Woodworking 9 January 17th 05 10:13 PM
Toy Box Plans ljr Woodworking 5 December 9th 04 08:13 AM
Toy Box Plans ljr Woodworking 0 December 4th 04 12:22 PM