Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Alignment PALS system

Thinking about getting this to have around for the next time I
disassemble clean & grease my saw.
http://www.ptreeusa.com/tablesaw_products.htm#PALS

Wouldn't I need two sets (4 total)? Reason I ask is in order to get
my Jet contractor aligned I need to wedge the front trunnion all the
way left before bringing the rear almost all the way right.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 3, 10:31 am, Pat Barber wrote:
You get two....what you need.

RayV wrote:
Thinking about getting this to have around for the next time I
disassemble clean & grease my saw.
http://www.ptreeusa.com/tablesaw_products.htm#PALS

Wouldn't I need two sets (4 total)? Reason I ask is in order to get
my Jet contractor aligned I need to wedge the front trunnion all the
way left before bringing the rear almost all the way right.- Hide quoted text -

Go to www.in-lineindustries.com who is the maker of the PALS and Dubby
Jig. I installed a set on my old Craftsman contractors saw years
ago. It called for installation on the rear trunions only. I am sure
that if you have a question with regard to your situation he will be
able to answer it.

Help please! PALS system not working! Derffred Woodworking 2 August 26th 06 12:48 PM
HOTO: Sony DAS Digital Alignment System Software for GDM Trinitron Monitors [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 June 24th 06 02:43 AM
GALS and PALS Chasse Electronics 2 December 12th 05 11:19 PM
TS-Aligner Jr. & PALS, possibly a drive-by gloat. Jay Pique Woodworking 16 August 6th 05 06:33 PM
WANTED: Non-judgmental pen pals Gunner Metalworking 11 July 17th 03 04:22 PM