Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bean Bag Game Supplier in China

We are the specialized factory that manufactorys the bean bag toss
games in China. Now we usually offer them to NFL/MLB/NCAA. We could
produce this game as the plans of the customers.We ship about 60000
sets of games to USA per month.Any questions please contact me-
/

Posted to rec.woodworking

Or maybe the beans are the source of global warming?

Lee wrote:
Probable the beans contain animal toxins.(or human)

wrote in message
oups.com...

We are the specialized factory that manufactorys the bean bag toss
games in China. Now we usually offer them to NFL/MLB/NCAA. We could
produce this game as the plans of the customers.We ship about 60000
sets of games to USA per month.Any questions please contact me-
/

To Bag or not to Bag Dr. Deb Woodturning 5 January 8th 07 10:29 PM
FROM CHINA!---Merry Christmas to all FROM CHINA! [email protected] UK diy 1 December 26th 06 02:05 PM
furniture supplier from China [email protected] Woodworking 0 January 19th 06 07:56 AM
Bean bag filling Rod UK diy 4 April 11th 05 10:21 PM
Beany's Bouncing Bean Bags. MissJuggs UK diy 5 January 18th 04 02:30 PM