Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cabinet Saw time

I have been waiting some time for this as I sold off my Delta
contractor saw last fall and have been out of the country quite a bit
since then. I had settled on the Grizzly G1023SLW with the router
insert in the wing. It was out of stock until last week and I was
going to order it now since I will be coming in from offshore next
week. Now in my inbox I see Rockler has the Jet 10" 3HP left tilt for
$100.00 off and free shipping. I really don't need the router wing
insert as I have a BenchDog system with a Hitchi 12V. Any thoughts on
one over the other? Not trying to restart any Griz/Jet wars here;
just looking for experience and opinions. I'm going to order one in
the next couple of days...

TIA,

Paul (Floating in the Gulf O' Mexico)