Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Waaay OT, but neat - Alexander Fraser Grand Prix

http://www.minimarcos.org.uk/altpics/af/afgp.html

A little plywood, some paint, and you can recycle that little
furrin car, instead of scrapping it wen it rusts out. You'd just gotta
love google.

JOAT
I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 17, 2:37 pm, (J T) wrote:
http://www.minimarcos.org.uk/altpics/af/afgp.html

A little plywood, some paint, and you can recycle that little
furrin car, instead of scrapping it wen it rusts out. You'd just gotta
love google.

I bet it goes like stink.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:

JOAT
I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.

Yup. You oughtta move to the SoCal mountains. You would fit right in
with our local august men's club, the OFC (old farts club).
zork,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 18, 7:21 pm, jo4hn wrote:
J T wrote:

JOAT I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.

Yup. You oughtta move to the SoCal mountains. You would fit right in
with our local august men's club, the OFC (old farts club).
zork,
jo4hn

Here they're members of COFC. (cantankerous old farts club)
snarf,

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.minimarcos.org.uk/altpics/af/afgp.html

A little plywood, some paint, and you can recycle that little
furrin car, instead of scrapping it wen it rusts out. You'd just gotta
love google.

I didn't Google this one; it was sent to me some time back and it, too,
is waaaaaay OT. It's even hard to imagine the commitment necessary.

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=1009

--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Apr 19, 10:34 pm, "NuWaveDave" wrote:
"J T" wrote in message

http://www.minimarcos.org.uk/altpics/af/afgp.html

A little plywood, some paint, and you can recycle that little
furrin car, instead of scrapping it wen it rusts out. You'd just gotta
love google.

I didn't Google this one; it was sent to me some time back and it, too,
is waaaaaay OT. It's even hard to imagine the commitment necessary.

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=1009

Seen it before...and it is still sick!

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Thu, Apr 19, 2007, 6:13pm (EDT-3) (jo4hn) not
so cunningly says:
Ayup. You'd fit in with us Califoricatorins. * * *
Ah, I get it now. You're in a cult, and trying to trick me into
joining. Californery, montains, weird people, dead giveaway.

No.

JOAT
I have anal glaucoma. I can't see my ass going to work today.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
Wed, Apr 18, 2007, 5:56am (EDT-3) (Robatoy) doth
sayeth:
I bet it goes like stink.

Yeah. It's probably light enough that even with a small engine
it'd be fast enough to scare the crap out of you. Probably easy to make
from a front wheel drive car too.

With rear-wheel steering, I'd definitely need the spare pair!

Bill

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000735-2, 04/23/2007
Tested on: 4/24/2007 2:15:11 AM

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Tue, Apr 24, 2007, 2:15am (Bill*in*Detroit) doth
state:
With rear-wheel steering, I'd definitely need the spare pair!

Rear-wheel steering? I don't think so Tim.

JOAT
Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.
- Bazooka Joe

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
Tue, Apr 24, 2007, 2:15am (Bill in Detroit) doth
state:
With rear-wheel steering, I'd definitely need the spare pair!

Rear-wheel steering? I don't think so Tim.

JOAT
Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.
- Bazooka Joe

Right you are. But having that third wheel stationary isn't much of a
confidence booster. I still think this is a case of "First you say it,
then you do it and that's why you carry a spare pair."

Bill

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000735-2, 04/23/2007
Tested on: 4/24/2007 4:05:03 AM

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:

They were popular for some time. Or at least until people were
making enough money to afford a fourth wheel. I'd like one, but I can't
afford one unless I made my own. Anyway, drive responsibly and they'd
be stable enough.
http://morgan3w.de/

With a car like that I would have no intention of driving responsibly. ;-)

Should make some awesome donuts in the parking lot, though. The skid
pattern in the snow could have the local constabulary scratching their
heads. And that would make it all worthwhile. ;-)

--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000735-2, 04/23/2007
Tested on: 4/25/2007 1:04:15 AM

Ping Jim Alexander Keyser Sose UK diy 1 August 30th 06 11:37 AM
SONO A PRIX DISCOUNT Joseph Smith Woodworking 2 February 17th 05 02:26 AM
Waaay OT - Macintosh software GTO69RA4 Woodworking 40 August 19th 04 06:46 PM