Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking

Default OT -- well, more or less

I am re-working my links page on my website on account of because it's
hideous.

If anyone is interested in a reciprocal link exchange, contact me at

bill att nmwoodworks.com

I normally put links from my links page (less than 50 per page to keep
under the search engine radar) to your index page. That is what I hope
you will do for me. I am, at present, organizing the links into
reasonable categories and making a page for each major category.

Bill
--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000733-1, 04/13/2007
Tested on: 4/14/2007 3:31:17 AM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 03:31:16 -0400, Bill in Detroit
wrote:

I am re-working my links page on my website on account of because it's
hideous.

If anyone is interested in a reciprocal link exchange, contact me at

bill att nmwoodworks.com

So, where's the links page?

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking

wrote:

I am re-working my links page on my website on account of because it's
hideous.

If anyone is interested in a reciprocal link exchange, contact me at

bill att nmwoodworks.com

So, where's the links page?

Left hand column.

The current links page is: http://nmwoodworks.com/related.html

It is shrinking. Nearly gone. Its links are being sent to other pages.
When its current links are gone, (don't bother bookmarking it, bookmark
the home page, instead) it will be deleted.

The new structure will become:

Home page w links to link pages in LH column
Categorized Link Pages with a full page (or more) per category

Each link page will be limited to about 35 entries and contain other
useful text to avoid being branded a link farm. According to my reading,
Google considers a page a 'link farm' when it has 50 or more outbound
links. Even after allowing for miscellaneous advertising links, I want
to leave a healthy margin for error or changing standards.

It's still comparatively new (~6 months), but I am working very hard to
make it a worthwhile site. Worthwhile within the craft / trade.
Worthwhile to potential customers.

Bill
--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000734-0, 04/16/2007
Tested on: 4/16/2007 1:10:05 PM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:10:02 -0400, Bill in Detroit
wrote:

LRod wrote:

So, where's the links page?

Left hand column.

The current links page is: http://nmwoodworks.com/related.html

Thanks. I just wanted to see if I was on it.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking

wrote:

LRod wrote:
So, where's the links page?

Left hand column.

The current links page is: http://nmwoodworks.com/related.html

Thanks. I just wanted to see if I was on it.

What are you trying to tell me? That's the same reason my Dad reads the
obits. grin

Bill

bill at nmwoodworks dot comm
--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000734-1, 04/17/2007
Tested on: 4/18/2007 2:48:35 AM