Junior Member

Location: Malaysia
Default iTech 1332 OR Axminster AW10BSB2

Dear All,

I'm now more or less at the final stage of choosing which
Saw Bench (Cabinet Saw/Table Saw) to buy. I've narrowed
down to two makes, that is either iTech 1332 OR Axminster AW10BSB.
Both are resonably priced , between GBP 470 to GBP 580 on the street...
(hey.. where is my pound sign ?)

I do not have chance to see them with my own eyes..
Please...member of this forum, may I share your knowledge and experience with
anyone of the above big boys that should sit at the centre of my
woodworking shop.

Thanks
I just like learning. The more I learn, the more I know I am not good at anything...

Axminster Band Saw Mark Spice UK diy 9 November 15th 05 06:19 PM
Axminster Rick UK diy 0 October 24th 05 05:26 PM
Axminster RichardS UK diy 0 October 24th 05 02:18 PM
FS: Axminster morticer Norman Billingham UK diy 0 August 8th 05 02:38 PM
Axminster UK problems? Barry Parsons Woodworking 7 June 4th 05 09:49 AM