Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cordless drill

I very seldom post hear. But I have a question, I'm about ready for a new
cordless drill I was looking at the Hilti line of drills and was thinking
about trying the SFH 151A.
I did notice one comes with NiCD batteries and one with NiMH.
http://www.ca.hilti.com/holca/module...jsp?OID=-33637
Dose anyone have or used the Hilti cordless drills ? what is the dereference
in the batteries? I know they also make a hammer drill combo I have a rotor
hammer already. Any other suggestion for a drill . I have a old Makita 9.6
and a Dewalt 14.4 Like I say the Makita old the Dewalt is just overrated.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I don't use Hilti because I can't get local service since they closed the
Ft. Worth branch and have only a Dallas store. They say that they will come
out and do repairs, but the last joker they sent had on a white shirt and
tie and tried to rebuild a nail gun while 4 of us in the shop watched.
Springs and retainers flew out and and we stood back while this professional
finally got it going. Maybe Hilti has changed, but I still don't do their
products. I had rather be able to go to a service center and get parts or
have it fixed. I live 80 miles from Hilti now.

"Sacramento Dave" wrote in message
t...
| I very seldom post hear. But I have a question, I'm about ready for a new
| cordless drill I was looking at the Hilti line of drills and was thinking
| about trying the SFH 151A.
| I did notice one comes with NiCD batteries and one with NiMH.
| http://www.ca.hilti.com/holca/module...jsp?OID=-33637
| Dose anyone have or used the Hilti cordless drills ? what is the
dereference
| in the batteries? I know they also make a hammer drill combo I have a
rotor
| hammer already. Any other suggestion for a drill . I have a old Makita 9.6
| and a Dewalt 14.4 Like I say the Makita old the Dewalt is just overrated.

Warranty on Makita cordless drill / Starter drill kits emsee UK diy 18 August 14th 06 07:03 PM
Cordless drill Grunff UK diy 1 October 21st 05 07:30 PM
Looking for a good cordless drill charger with drill wildbill Woodworking 12 July 13th 05 01:58 PM
Best cordless drill? [email protected] Woodworking 58 May 1st 05 06:51 AM
Best cordless drill? Bobby UK diy 21 May 14th 04 05:11 PM