DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/195731-morse-design-accujoint-finger-joint-jig.html)

[email protected] March 21st 07 04:55 AM

Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

I'm trying to find instructions on how to setup and use the Accujoint
device to make box joints. I found a couple of really old posts (1996
and 2000) from other folks looking for the same information, but
didn't see any replies. I'd appreciate any help.

[email protected] April 1st 07 03:58 AM

Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

Your post didn't show a complete date and I was wondering if you ever
found any info
for the AccuJoint? I've got one too. Only thing I ever made was a box
to put it in.
Should have put the instructions in with it.

nitpicker September 28th 13 07:44 PM

replying to mlbne, nitpicker wrote:
mlbne wrote:

Your post didn't show a complete date and I was wondering if you ever
found any info
for the AccuJoint? I've got one too. Only thing I ever made was a box
to put it in.
Should have put the instructions in with it.

Found the instructions rolled up inside the box. I have had this jig for
years. Never used it.
I'm willing to copy after I contact John Morris or successor for
permission.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...ig-371397-.htm

[email protected] December 8th 15 07:40 PM

Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

Did you ever get permission to copy the instructions for the accu jig? If so could I please get a copy?

[email protected] March 22nd 16 12:39 AM

On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 2:40:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Did you ever get permission to copy the instructions for the accu jig? If so could I please get a copy?

I have the instructions for the Morse Design Accu Joint. I will scan and email if you still need them.
I have owned this fixture since 1985 and still use it often.

nitpicker[_2_] March 26th 16 04:44 PM

Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

replying to jimpoteet, nitpicker wrote:
I have 2 page instructions for Accujoint in jpeg format but can't upload them.
Any suggestions?

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...ig-371397-.htm
using HomeOwnersHub's Web, Mobile and Social Media Interface to
rec.woodworking and other home improvement groups

Tomkin Lee September 19th 16 06:14 PM

Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

replying to nayinger, Tomkin Lee wrote:
Found your post while Googling the Accu Joint. Can you email me a copy of
the instructions?

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...ig-371397-.htm

Tom[_58_] March 24th 17 05:14 PM

Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

replying to nayinger, Tom wrote:
I found a post in which you offered to send the scanned instructions for the
Accu Jig finger joint tool. If possible, please send an instruction set to me
at . Thank you!

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ig-371397-.htm

Bob Williford December 22nd 17 02:44 AM

Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

replying to nayinger, Bob Williford wrote:
I would love a copy of the instructions. I have the tool but can't figure out
how to use it.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ig-371397-.htm

papaasam March 26th 18 02:44 AM

Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

replying to nitpicker, papaasam wrote:
Is it still available? If so what terms, cost or other instructions? thank
you

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ig-371397-.htm

Paul[_64_] July 4th 20 03:44 PM

Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

replying to nitpicker, Paul wrote:
Hi nitpicker, Any chance you could email me a copy of the instructions? I have
the jig, not sure if I am using it quite right.
Thanks, Paul

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ig-371397-.htm