Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

I'm trying to find instructions on how to setup and use the Accujoint
device to make box joints. I found a couple of really old posts (1996
and 2000) from other folks looking for the same information, but
didn't see any replies. I'd appreciate any help.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Your post didn't show a complete date and I was wondering if you ever
found any info
for the AccuJoint? I've got one too. Only thing I ever made was a box
to put it in.
Should have put the instructions in with it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to mlbne, nitpicker wrote:
mlbne wrote:

Your post didn't show a complete date and I was wondering if you ever
found any info
for the AccuJoint? I've got one too. Only thing I ever made was a box
to put it in.
Should have put the instructions in with it.

Found the instructions rolled up inside the box. I have had this jig for
years. Never used it.
I'm willing to copy after I contact John Morris or successor for
permission.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...ig-371397-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

Did you ever get permission to copy the instructions for the accu jig? If so could I please get a copy?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 2:40:38 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Did you ever get permission to copy the instructions for the accu jig? If so could I please get a copy?

I have the instructions for the Morse Design Accu Joint. I will scan and email if you still need them.
I have owned this fixture since 1985 and still use it often.

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to jimpoteet, nitpicker wrote:
I have 2 page instructions for Accujoint in jpeg format but can't upload them.
Any suggestions?

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...ig-371397-.htm
using HomeOwnersHub's Web, Mobile and Social Media Interface to
rec.woodworking and other home improvement groups

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to nayinger, Tomkin Lee wrote:
Found your post while Googling the Accu Joint. Can you email me a copy of
the instructions?

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...ig-371397-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to nayinger, Tom wrote:
I found a post in which you offered to send the scanned instructions for the
Accu Jig finger joint tool. If possible, please send an instruction set to me
at . Thank you!

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ig-371397-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to nayinger, Bob Williford wrote:
I would love a copy of the instructions. I have the tool but can't figure out
how to use it.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ig-371397-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to nitpicker, papaasam wrote:
Is it still available? If so what terms, cost or other instructions? thank
you

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ig-371397-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to nitpicker, Paul wrote:
Hi nitpicker, Any chance you could email me a copy of the instructions? I have
the jig, not sure if I am using it quite right.
Thanks, Paul

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ig-371397-.htm