Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ISKANDARIYA - A Sunni mosque was badly damaged on Tuesday when militants planted bombs inside it in the town of Iskandariya, 40 km (25 miles) south of Baghdad, police said.

Posted to rec.woodworking

I DON'T CARE

Posted to rec.woodworking

Good, hopefully none escaped.

Posted to rec.woodworking

But With Bush as President... the Sunni's are our friends! Even the 9/11 &
Osama Sunni's!

"Neillarson" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 15, 3:31 am, "BGKM" wrote:

Good, hopefully none escaped.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 15, 3:31 am, "BGKM" wrote:

Good, hopefully none escaped.

The bad new is that BGKM wan not in it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 15, 8:57 pm, "Leon" wrote:
The bad new is that BGKM wan not in it.

Yep. And thanks to people like BKGM and Happy Man and others like
them, they have been successful in reducing the worthy posts in this
newsgroup tremendously.

Wonderful--that should get them exactly what they want since the
people and posts in this newsgroup are responsible for all the bad
things that happen in the world and not enough of us are Islamic. So
if they succeed in having no woodworking posts, I guess that makes it
a better world for them.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 00:57:04 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Neillarson" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 15, 3:31 am, "BGKM" wrote:

Good, hopefully none escaped.

The bad new is that BGKM wan not in it.

ROFL

Joe
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon............ you know you should stop pulling on your own dick and
licking the cum off your fingers....... That and your ignorance make you a
worldclass jerkoff!

you stupid faggot!

On Mar 15, 3:31 am, "BGKM" wrote:

Good, hopefully none escaped.

The bad new is that BGKM wan not in it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Well, one thing is for su BGKM certainly has all the time in the
world to reply to each and every response from each and every person.

But, for the life of me, I cannot see how this is accomplishing his
goal...what IS his goal...and how does he hope to accomplish it by
doing what he is doing...thanks for being so clear!