Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Porter Cable 371K Belt Sander

Anybody have one of these?

Any impressions? Complaints? compliments?

Thanks

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Got one. I like it. Like having a power sanding block. Great for leveling a
joint or edge sanding.

"Neil Larson" wrote in message
et...
Anybody have one of these?

Any impressions? Complaints? compliments?

Thanks

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 9, 7:46 pm, "CW" wrote:
Got one. I like it. Like having a power sanding block. Great for leveling a
joint or edge sanding.

Have you had a chance to try it with dust collection?

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

No, I haven't. Been meaning to but just never rigged up anything to fit. I
really have got to do this. The sander looks like I store it in a bag of
sawdust. Messy little sucker.

"Robatoy" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 9, 7:46 pm, "CW" wrote:
Got one. I like it. Like having a power sanding block. Great for

leveling a
joint or edge sanding.

Have you had a chance to try it with dust collection?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 9, 7:05 pm, "Neil Larson" wrote:
Anybody have one of these?

Any impressions? Complaints? compliments?

It's the only belt sander I bring on installs now. It's excellent for
scribed parts. No complaints thus far.

JP

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Glad to see it's getting popular. The biggest concern I had when I bought it
was the long term availability of belts.

s.com...