Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to soc.senior.issues,rec.woodworking
bf bf is offline

Default I need plans for a Deathbed

On Mar 6, 11:03 pm, wrote:
I am close to the end of the road of life. I need to prepare now
because I dont have much time left. I believe I only have days.
I have searched the stores and the websites and find that no one
really sells deathbeds. I will have to build my own, and this will
probably be my last project in this life. I have my power tools and a
stack of lumber ready. I just need the plans. Does anyone have some
construction plans to build a deathbed? Please post them ASAP. I
have little time left.

Arnold

If you only have a few days left, why not build something that's a
little more fun? Why not spend some time with your family, friends, or
pets... If you don't have any, why not go somewhere like Vegas and go
out in a blaze of glory?

Most people aren't really worried about what their bed looks like when
they pass away. Are you trying to impress the mourners? "Too bad that
Arnold died, but damn, that's a nice looking bed he made".