Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Having problems with wooden replicas

See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 6, 3:12 pm, BGKM wrote:
See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

That's funny. Mine keep attacking Paraguay even though the original
assault came from Afghanistan...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 6, 3:04 pm, "Jeff" wrote:
On Mar 6, 3:12 pm, BGKM wrote:

See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

That's funny. Mine keep attacking Paraguay even though the original
assault came from Afghanistan...

And mine keep taking money from the school kids and the poor and
giving it to some guy named Haliburton?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"BGKM" wrote in message news:EWjHh.20042$as.356@trnddc04...
See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

Must be a builder problem.

Posted to rec.woodworking

A it's Leon what a tool you are! Still banging the drum eh asshole?

So did you ever graduate from that on-line diploma mill?

I guess you even failed there too!

Tough luck loser ( we can at least understand why you accept
failure as a way of life)

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 22:56:59 GMT
"Leon" wrote:

"BGKM" wrote in message
See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

Must be a builder problem.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 6, 3:04 pm, "Jeff" wrote:
On Mar 6, 3:12 pm, BGKM wrote:

See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

That's funny. Mine keep attacking Paraguay even though the original
assault came from Afghanistan...

And mine keep taking money from the school kids and the poor and
giving it to some guy named Haliburton?

Just goes to show that the unwritten requirement for being president has
been well met by the last several holders of that office.

** Required to be ignorant enough to believe that anything they say or do
make any difference to the real people and organizations that run this
countries business and dumb enough to still want the job.

Just look at the new/reruns that are attempting to get into that office and
prove what complete morons they are. (Edwards, Clinton, etc.)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6 Mar 2007 13:04:15 -0800
"Jeff" wrote:

On Mar 6, 3:12 pm, BGKM wrote:
See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

That's funny. Mine keep attacking Paraguay even though the original
assault came from Afghanistan...

I can't even make them stand up!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 6, 3:12 pm, BGKM wrote:
See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

I sure hope you are reading your Koran daily and learning to speak
farsie. Your kids too.
Robert the Republican Smith

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:35:08 -0500
"Myxylplyk" wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 6, 3:04 pm, "Jeff" wrote:
On Mar 6, 3:12 pm, BGKM wrote:

See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling
apart!

That's funny. Mine keep attacking Paraguay even though the original
assault came from Afghanistan...

And mine keep taking money from the school kids and the poor and
giving it to some guy named Haliburton?

Just goes to show that the unwritten requirement for being president
has been well met by the last several holders of that office.

** Required to be ignorant enough to believe that anything they say
or do make any difference to the real people and organizations that
run this countries business and dumb enough to still want the job.

Just look at the new/reruns that are attempting to get into that
office and prove what complete morons they are. (Bush, Cheney, McCain,
etc.)

Your right! Having Republicans in Office does show the rest of us how
to define a moron....

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6 Mar 2007 16:08:42 -0800
"Knotbob" wrote:

On Mar 6, 3:12 pm, BGKM wrote:
See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

I sure hope you are reading your Koran daily and learning to speak
farsie. Your kids too.
Robert the Republican Smith

You're funny too! I wonder then why Our President and Iraq are
supporting the Sunni's against the Shia. Funny thing is Al Qaeda is
Sunni's and so were all the Terrorists that died on 9/11. All Sunni's
Hmmmm! Even Osama Bin Laden a Sunni. Even the WTC Bombing of 93 more
Sunni's, even the USS Cole, Bali, Madrid, London and a half a dozen US
Embassy's Sunni! Sunni! Sunni!

....and you wondered why the United States and President Bush never even
caught Osama or even did anything to the Country that harbors him.

Except send fatass fag father shoot'em in the face Cheney!

So I guess like the good wittle weepublican you are, you too support
the Sunni's.

Must be tough being both an utter moron and a traitor in denial?
Posted to rec.woodworking

"BGKM" wrote in message news:CTmHh.697$Ih.417@trnddc02...

A it's Leon what a tool you are! Still banging the drum eh asshole?

So did you ever graduate from that on-line diploma mill?

I guess you even failed there too!

Tough luck loser ( we can at least understand why you accept
failure as a way of life)

Stinky, did you decide to pull your head out of the ground and have a look
around again? We did not miss you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Stinky? I told you you your mom's not here.

I guess that on-line diploma still leaves you stupid eh fagboy???

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:10:55 GMT
"Leon" wrote:

"BGKM" wrote in message

A it's Leon what a tool you are! Still banging the drum eh asshole?

So did you ever graduate from that on-line diploma mill?

I guess you even failed there too!

Tough luck loser ( we can at least understand why you accept
failure as a way of life)

Stinky, did you decide to pull your head out of the ground and have
a look around again? We did not miss you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

BGKM wrote:
See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

I made one of Little Johnny Howard, Problem is he keeps trying crawl up
your blokes arse.

regards
John
Posted to rec.woodworking

Your right! Having Republicans in Office does show the rest of us how
to define a moron....

And having a Democrat in Office shows us how to define an idiot. So
what's the difference.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 23:44:52 -0600
"sweet sawdust" wrote:

Your right! Having Republicans in Office does show the rest of us
how to define a moron....

And having a Democrat in Office shows us how to define an idiot.
So what's the difference.

I guess the difference would be when all is said and done what
100,000+ lives lost and a trillion+ dollars wasted and accomplished
nothing!

That's a difference I could live with!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:08:21 +0800
John B wrote:

BGKM wrote:
See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

I made one of Little Johnny Howard, Problem is he keeps trying crawl
up your blokes arse.

regards
John

Now you see why it's a Bush action figure I'm makin'. Somebody for
Johnny to play with.
Posted to rec.woodworking

BGKM wrote:
See I am making wooden soldier replicas of our war hero the War
President Bush and his War Vice President Cheney.

The problem is all they do is fall apart! and keep on falling apart!

am sort of hoping that Obama and Mama end up facing off and that there
is someone smart enough to run as "None of the Above" on the ballot. ;-)

Bill

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000722-1, 03/07/2007
Tested on: 3/7/2007 1:42:55 AM