Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Number of outlets?

I'm in the process of wiring my 24x28 shop (actually a new detached
garage). Presently, I have a tablesaw, drill press, radial arm saw and
joiner (more to come later). I've got each wall on it's own 20amp
circuit with 4x4" boxes every 6 feet. I was originally planning on
making each box a quad recptacle but with the 12 ga wire, it's a REAL
pain trying to get the two outlets and the wires in the box.

So I'm trying to decide whether to replace all the 4" square boxes
with 4 11/16" square boxes or just go with one outlet per box.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,