Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default CATHOUSE

http://wayneofthewoods.com/cathouse.html

No, it is not a house of ill repute. It is a house for a cat,
although I cannot understand why anyne would be so demented as to think
a cat needs a house.

JOAT
When in doubt, go to sleep.
- Mully Small

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 01:16:36 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

http://wayneofthewoods.com/cathouse.html

No, it is not a house of ill repute. It is a house for a cat,
although I cannot understand why anyne would be so demented as to think
a cat needs a house.

I remember a discussion of a shelter for a feral cat in a cold
climate not too long ago. This looks like it would be another
alternative.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

http://wayneofthewoods.com/cathouse.html

No, it is not a house of ill repute. It is a house for a cat,
although I cannot understand why anyne would be so demented as to think
a cat needs a house.

I remember a discussion of a shelter for a feral cat in a cold
climate not too long ago. This looks like it would be another
alternative.

Mine sleeps at the foot of the bed and keeps my feet warm. Sometimes.
He is an orange tabby. His name is Bill D. Cat after the Berkely
Brethed (sp?) character. The D is for damnit.
love him anyway,
jo4hn
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 28, 12:27 pm, jo4hn wrote:
Mine sleeps at the foot of the bed and keeps my feet warm. Sometimes.
He is an orange tabby. His name is Bill D. Cat after the Berkely
Brethed (sp?) character. The D is for damnit.

Speaking of cats.... I have to take mine to an ophthalmologist
tomorrow. Gonna cost me $160 just for an initial consultation. I
guess he's worth it though. I never thought I would be a cat person
until this guy just moved in with us.

Dick Durbin
Tallahassee

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Olebiker" wrote in message

I never thought I would be a cat person
until this guy just moved in with us.

LOL ... know the feeling. We're "staff" to a brown mackerel tabby that was
given to our youngest daughter before she went off to college, and _I_ was
the one who OK'd the deal.

SWMBO to me after daughter escapes the nest: "Since you said "yes", this is
now _your_ cat, YOU take care of it!".

And guess who goes out on cold night at 3 AM when the creature fails to come
home, waking the neighbors up with that distinctive, feminine, high pitched
"Kitty, kitty kitty!" and ringing its dinner bell?

.... and guess who comes running to "Mama".

It ain't me, babe.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
http://wayneofthewoods.com/cathouse.html

No, it is not a house of ill repute. It is a house for a cat,
although I cannot understand why anyne would be so demented as to think
a cat needs a house.

If you have a cat, the cat has your house. That's the way it is and will
always be. I'm currently on the staff of two of them. They take good care of
me and in return I get to feed them, groom them, clean up after them and be
ignored by them.

Wouldn't change it for the world.

Vic

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

http://wayneofthewoods.com/cathouse.html

No, it is not a house of ill repute. It is a house for a cat,
although I cannot understand why anyne would be so demented as to think
a cat needs a house.

I remember a discussion of a shelter for a feral cat in a cold
climate not too long ago. This looks like it would be another
alternative.

Mine sleeps at the foot of the bed and keeps my feet warm. Sometimes.
He is an orange tabby. His name is Bill D. Cat after the Berkely
Brethed (sp?) character. The D is for damnit.

But some cats don't want that lifestyle. I rember one very cold day
this cat came through the cat door. All winter he slept in front of
the cat door, never moving more than a foot away from it, and if I
came within six feet of him out he went. First warm day he didn't
come back, until about three years later then it was the same routine,
and haven't seen him since that second winter.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Vic Baron wrote:
"J T" wrote in message
http://wayneofthewoods.com/cathouse.html

No, it is not a house of ill repute. It is a house for a cat,
although I cannot understand why anyne would be so demented as to think
a cat needs a house.

If you have a cat, the cat has your house. That's the way it is and will
always be. I'm currently on the staff of two of them. They take good care of
me and in return I get to feed them, groom them, clean up after them and be
ignored by them.

Wouldn't change it for the world.

Vic

Another approach to cat shelter:

http://www.tundraware.com/Etc/Ozzie3.jpg

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Wed, Feb 28, 2007, 12:20pm (EST-1) (Swingman) doth
sayeth:
snip It ain't me, babe.

Maybe if she said "Pooky, Pooky, Pooky", and rang the dinner bell
you would.

JOAT
When in doubt, go to sleep.
- Mully Small

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message

(Swingman) doth
sayeth:
snip It ain't me, babe.

Maybe if she said "Pooky, Pooky, Pooky", and rang the dinner bell
you would.

I already did that, and look what happened ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
news
Vic Baron wrote:
"J T" wrote in message
http://wayneofthewoods.com/cathouse.html

No, it is not a house of ill repute. It is a house for a cat,
although I cannot understand why anyne would be so demented as to think
a cat needs a house.

If you have a cat, the cat has your house. That's the way it is and will
always be. I'm currently on the staff of two of them. They take good care
of
me and in return I get to feed them, groom them, clean up after them and
be
ignored by them.

Wouldn't change it for the world.

Vic