Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

Default FAQ - Vito Kuhn

The newly-updated "Vito Kuhn Unauthorised Mini-FAQ" is now available at its
new official location (Alcatroll.com) -

http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/frito

An exact mirror can also be found at the following alternative location -

http://www.club127.net/trvd/index.htm

YHBTA, Frito & teh B8MB!

http://groups.google.com/group/news....166a35b3995664

--
Official FAQ for Alt.Usenet.Kooks: http://www.caballista.org/auk

COOSN-266-06-58907
Skepticult: 618-90140-613
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

"Sean Monaghan" wrote in message
The newly-updated "Vito Kuhn Unauthorised Mini-FAQ" is now available at
its
new official location (Alcatroll.com) -

http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/frito

An exact mirror can also be found at the following alternative location -

http://www.club127.net/trvd/index.htm

YHBTA, Frito & teh B8MB!

http://groups.google.com/group/news....166a35b3995664

--
Official FAQ for Alt.Usenet.Kooks: http://www.caballista.org/auk

COOSN-266-06-58907
Skepticult: 618-90140-613
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler

Yes, Sean, along with Art Deco and Chadwick Stone, you form the three
stooges of
the Usenet. You and the Clowns of Usenet are our Usenet Court Jesters
always giving us a laugh with your useless, brainless, and total waste of
Usenet bandwidth.

Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

"Gerald C Newton" wrote in
:

"Sean Monaghan" wrote in message
The newly-updated "Vito Kuhn Unauthorised Mini-FAQ" is now available
at its new official location (Alcatroll.com) -

http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/frito

An exact mirror can also be found at the following alternative
location -

http://www.club127.net/trvd/index.htm

YHBTA, Frito & teh B8MB!

http://groups.google.com/group/news....166a35b3995664

Yes, Sean, along with Art Deco and Chadwick Stone, you form the three
stooges of the Usenet. You and the Clowns of Usenet are our Usenet
Court Jesters always giving us a laugh with your useless, brainless,
and total waste of Usenet bandwidth.

What's happening, G-Dolf? Guess who will be next to have his very own
FAQ revived and updated?

:-)

--
Official FAQ for Alt.Usenet.Kooks: http://www.caballista.org/auk

COOSN-266-06-58907
Skepticult: 618-90140-613
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

Default NOMINATIONS: HL&S FAQ - Vito Kuhn

On Feb 27, 9:00 pm, Sean Monaghan wrote:
The newly-updated "Vito Kuhn Unauthorised Mini-FAQ" is now available at its
new official location (Alcatroll.com) -

http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/frito

An exact mirror can also be found at the following alternative location -

http://www.club127.net/trvd/index.htm

YHBTA, Frito & teh B8MB!

http://groups.google.com/group/news....g/57166a35b399...

For the above masterpiece of trolling, I do hereby nominate Sean
Monaghan for the Pierre Salinger Hook Line & Sinker.

Seconds?

For their willingness to swallow any hook, take the line and sinker
with it, then hop into the boat, gut themselves, make suggestions for
further preparation, and kindly remove their heads for trophy-making,
I nominate the Big 8 Management Board (and Vito Kuhn, for treating the
RFD as a serious proposal, worthy of his opposition on the basis that
it's an unnecessary non-Xian froup) for the Bob Allisat Hook, Line,
and Sinker.

Seconds?

Snarky

Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

Sean Monaghan wrote:

The newly-updated "Vito Kuhn Unauthorised Mini-FAQ" is now available
at its new official location (Alcatroll.com) -

http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/frito

An exact mirror can also be found at the following alternative
location -

http://www.club127.net/trvd/index.htm

YHBTA, Frito & teh B8MB!

http://groups.google.com/group/news....166a35b3995664

You think you pulled the wool over my eyes, you low life immature little
troll. You just made a very STUPID move. You turned over positive proof
that you posted a fake RFD. You connected that action with the criminal
libel about me on that disgusting web site of yours. The board has every
right to cancel your post in news.groups.proposals because you tricked the
moderator into letting you post a personal attack on me. Not only did you
violate the charter and moderation policies of news.groups.proposals BUT YOU
COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME.

--
Vito Kuhn
Member, Big-8 Dead Groups Task Force

http://www.big-8.org/dokuwiki/doku.p...ups:deadgroups

Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

Default SECONDED NOMINATIONS: HL&S FAQ - Vito Kuhn

The Demon of Mockery Thou misleader. If thy name
be George, I'll call thee Peter. Thou doting wizard. Thou inane,
guts-griping wagtail. Ye alleged and ye remonstrated:

[...]

I'll fecund that motion. So FECUNDED! But only because I just saw Fr00t0
Kuhnt's acceptance speech...

"You think you pulled the wool over my eyes, you low life immature little
troll. You just made a very STUPID move. You turned over positive proof
that you posted a fake RFD. You connected that action with the criminal
libel about me on that disgusting web site of yours. The board has every
right to cancel your post in news.groups.proposals because you tricked the
moderator into letting you post a personal attack on me. Not only did you
violate the charter and moderation policies of news.groups.proposals BUT YOU
COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME."

That in itself may be worthy of a Balsa Gavel.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.

Vescere puter subgalia meis.

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

"The Demon of Mockery" wrote in
ups.com:

For the above masterpiece of trolling, I do hereby nominate Sean
Monaghan for the Pierre Salinger Hook Line & Sinker.

Seconds?

So seconded and accepted.

For their willingness to swallow any hook, take the line and sinker
with it, then hop into the boat, gut themselves, make suggestions for
further preparation, and kindly remove their heads for trophy-making,
I nominate the Big 8 Management Board (and Vito Kuhn, for treating the
RFD as a serious proposal, worthy of his opposition on the basis that
it's an unnecessary non-Xian froup) for the Bob Allisat Hook, Line,
and Sinker.

Seconds?

K-Man has seconded this one, so I'll third it and mark it as accepted.
--
Pinku-Sensei
Co-FNVW of AUK
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

The Demon of Mockery wrote:
On Feb 27, 9:00 pm, Sean Monaghan wrote:
The newly-updated "Vito Kuhn Unauthorised Mini-FAQ" is now available
at its new official location (Alcatroll.com) -

http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/frito

An exact mirror can also be found at the following alternative
location -

http://www.club127.net/trvd/index.htm

YHBTA, Frito & teh B8MB!

http://groups.google.com/group/news....g/57166a35b399...

For the above masterpiece of trolling, I do hereby nominate Sean
Monaghan for the Pierre Salinger Hook Line & Sinker.

I'll NEVER understand the mentality of people who reward LIARS and CON
ARTISTS.

Seconds?

For their willingness to swallow any hook, take the line and sinker
with it, then hop into the boat, gut themselves, make suggestions for
further preparation, and kindly remove their heads for trophy-making,
I nominate the Big 8 Management Board (and Vito Kuhn, for treating the
RFD as a serious proposal, worthy of his opposition on the basis that
it's an unnecessary non-Xian froup) for the Bob Allisat Hook, Line,
and Sinker.

Seconds?

Snarky

You must be one of the dumbest trolls because your associates already gave
me that "AWARD" in the past. In fact, you can have it. You can have ALL OF
THEM. They don't mean ZILCH to anyone but swines. The only purpose of
these "AWARDS" is to belittle and harass people online. One day you're
gonna tick the wrong person off and find yourself with SERIOUS PROBLEMS, in
fact maybe you already have.

--
Vito Kuhn
Member, Big-8 Dead Groups Task Force

http://www.big-8.org/dokuwiki/doku.p...ups:deadgroups

Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
news
I'll fecund that motion. So FECUNDED! But only because I just saw
Fr00t0 Kuhnt's acceptance speech...

"You think you pulled the wool over my eyes, you low life immature
little troll. You just made a very STUPID move. You turned over
positive proof that you posted a fake RFD. You connected that action
with the criminal libel about me on that disgusting web site of yours.
The board has every right to cancel your post in
news.groups.proposals because you tricked the moderator into letting
you post a personal attack on me. Not only did you violate the
charter and moderation policies of news.groups.proposals BUT YOU
COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME."

Nice meltdown for Politeness Man.

That in itself may be worthy of a Balsa Gavel.

He actually needs to file suit for that. Instead, since he melted down in
alt.fan.art-bell, too, he's eligible for the Offices of Attorneys at Flaw
for legal threats and bad legal advice.
--
Pinku-Sensei
Co-FNVW of AUK
http://www.caballista.org/auk/index.html

Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

Gerald C Newton wrote:

Yes, Sean, along with Art Deco and Chadwick Stone, you form the three
stooges of
the Usenet. You and the Clowns of Usenet are our Usenet Court Jesters
always giving us a laugh with your useless, brainless, and total
waste of Usenet bandwidth.

They aren't just clowns (I AGREE WITH THAT PART), they're more than that.
They are the scum of the Earth. They hurt people's feelings, decent people
not bad people that don't DESERVE that kind of mistreatment. Some people
they hurt are mentally ill and aren't equipped with the tools to defend
themselves from these varmints. At least one man committed suicide after
being tormented by these low lives for years, EVEN LONG AFTER HE STOPPED
MAKING POSTINGS TO USENET THEY STILL MADE HARASSING POSTINGS AND WEB SITES
ABOUT THE POOR SOUL. I remember your name from a site Sean had some time
ago. There's strength in numbers, let's put these cockroaches to bed ONCE
AND FOR ALL.

--
Vito Kuhn
Member, Big-8 Dead Groups Task Force

http://www.big-8.org/dokuwiki/doku.p...ups:deadgroups

Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

The Secretary of HomIntern Thou blasphemous
fawning publican. Thou motley-minded boar-pig. Thou hard-boiled egg.
Though you bite so sharp at reasons, you are so empty of them. Ye yawped
and ye castigated:

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:33:05 +0545, Kadaitcha Man k'lamed:
The Demon of Mockery Thou misleader. If thy
name be George, I'll call thee Peter. Thou doting wizard. Thou
inane, guts-griping wagtail. Ye alleged and ye remonstrated:
On Feb 27, 9:00 pm, Sean Monaghan wrote:
The newly-updated "Vito Kuhn Unauthorised Mini-FAQ" is now
available at its new official location (Alcatroll.com) -

http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/frito

An exact mirror can also be found at the following alternative
location -

http://www.club127.net/trvd/index.htm

YHBTA, Frito & teh B8MB!

http://groups.google.com/group/news....g/57166a35b399...

For the above masterpiece of trolling, I do hereby nominate Sean
Monaghan for the Pierre Salinger Hook Line & Sinker.

Seconds?

Would this be seconded as well?

Oh, yes, sorry - I meant to go back to that. FO FECUNDED!

For their willingness to swallow any hook, take the line and sinker
with it, then hop into the boat, gut themselves, make suggestions
for further preparation, and kindly remove their heads for
trophy-making, I nominate the Big 8 Management Board (and Vito
Kuhn, for treating the RFD as a serious proposal, worthy of his
opposition on the basis that it's an unnecessary non-Xian froup)
for the Bob Allisat Hook, Line, and Sinker.

Seconds?

I'll fecund that motion. So FECUNDED! But only because I just saw
Fr00t0 Kuhnt's acceptance speech...

Kewl.

"You think you pulled the wool over my eyes, you low life immature
little troll. You just made a very STUPID move. You turned over
positive proof that you posted a fake RFD. You connected that
action with the criminal libel about me on that disgusting web site
of yours. The board has every right to cancel your post in
news.groups.proposals because you tricked the moderator into letting
you post a personal attack on me. Not only did you violate the
charter and moderation policies of news.groups.proposals BUT YOU
COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME."

That in itself may be worthy of a Balsa Gavel.

You may be correct

Apparently not.

, but I couldn't possibly comment.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.

Vescere puter subgalia meis.

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

Pinku-Sensei Thou mammering anointed
sovereign of sighs and groans. Thou spongy mistress minion you. Thou
contumelious spirit. I think ye be transformed into a beast; for I can
nowhere find like thee a man. Ye raved and ye pecked:

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in
news
[...]

Ah ha. Ok. NP.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007.

Vescere puter subgalia meis.

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:

-

http://www.club127.net/trvd/index.htm

YHBTA, Frito & teh B8MB!

http://groups.google.com/group/news....g/57166a35b399...

For the above masterpiece of trolling, I do hereby nominate Sean
Monaghan for the Pierre Salinger Hook Line & Sinker.

I'll NEVER understand the mentality of people who reward LIARS and CON
ARTISTS.

Oddly enough, I'm not surprised that you don't understand trolling.

Seconds?

For their willingness to swallow any hook, take the line and sinker with
it, then hop into the boat, gut themselves, make suggestions for further
preparation, and kindly remove their heads for trophy-making, I nominate
the Big 8 Management Board (and Vito Kuhn, for treating the RFD as a
serious proposal, worthy of his opposition on the basis that it's an
unnecessary non-Xian froup) for the Bob Allisat Hook, Line, and Sinker.

Seconds?

Snarky

You must be one of the dumbest trolls because your associates already
gave me that "AWARD" in the past.

Oh, don't worry, you can have another.

In fact, you can have it.

Thanks, but no thanks. I couldn't possibly accept it, in the face of
your own gracious acceptance speach earlier.

You can have ALL OF THEM.

Now, now, there's no use flattering me. It just doesn't work. I don't
care if you shout.

They don't mean ZILCH to anyone but swines.

So they mean something to everyone but swine? Hmmm. Auto-flame grade: B.
The grammar's just a bit too tricky, on that one. Please try harder, in
future, Frito.

The only purpose of these "AWARDS" is to belittle and harass people
online.

Oh, my, no, there's mockery and ridicule, too, and at no extra charge.
We(tinw) here at alt.usenet.kooks like to give extra value for your
humiliation.

One day you're gonna tick the wrong person off and find yourself with
SERIOUS PROBLEMS, in fact maybe you already have.

"I'm scared!" -- Bunn E. Rabbit.

*ding*

tips sombrer0

your sombrero is made of shredded wheat biscuits, innit? no wonder.
--
jade hasn't said anything about my new sig, either, except that she said
that she did.

Rob "Mop Jockey" "Roberta" Wolfe
OFISHIAL Benevolent Dictator of AUK
HAotM, ConT, dw:OPP, ASPCA , HAND, FOAD
http://netkooks.org/ofishialbenevole...or/picture.jpg
insert more imaginary titles here later

Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

"Vito Kuhn" wrote:

At least one man committed suicide after
being tormented by these low lives for years, EVEN LONG AFTER HE STOPPED
MAKING POSTINGS TO USENET THEY STILL MADE HARASSING POSTINGS AND WEB SITES
ABOUT THE POOR SOUL.

PPOSTFU, Kuhn. That stands for "Post Proof or Shut The F Up". I
figured since you have perpetual n00b tendencies that you may not
recognize the acronym by itself.

I remember your name from a site Sean had some time
ago. There's strength in numbers, let's put these cockroaches to bed ONCE
AND FOR ALL.

Why don't you take THAT discussion to
fam.misc.what-a-miserable-joke-this-hierarchy-has-become ?

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

Nations under LORD Almighty GOD
like the U.S. practice no deceit:

Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:38:31 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

Sean Monaghan wrote:

The newly-updated "Vito Kuhn Unauthorised Mini-FAQ" is now available
at its new official location (Alcatroll.com) -

http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/frito

An exact mirror can also be found at the following alternative
location -

http://www.club127.net/trvd/index.htm

YHBTA, Frito & teh B8MB!

http://groups.google.com/group/news....166a35b3995664

You think you pulled the wool over my eyes,

You don't like the feel of wool on your eyes? I guess the rumors
aren't true then.

you low life immature little
troll. You just made a very STUPID move. You turned over positive proof
that you posted a fake RFD. You connected that action with the criminal
libel about me on that disgusting web site of yours. The board has every
right to cancel your post in news.groups.proposals because you tricked the
moderator into letting you post a personal attack on me. Not only did you
violate the charter and moderation policies of news.groups.proposals BUT YOU
COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME.

I know I'm terrified for Sean's future after reading this Frito
enhanced k00kout.

Jade

"The fact that Michael admitted that he shared his bed with children
shows that he was NOT a molester." - Pam Russell, teacher and netkook.
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 02:14:34 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

Gerald C Newton wrote:

[...]

I'm with you Vito Kuhk in your quest to yell on usenet! Your inspired
words above have moved me into action! Whatever I CAN DO TO HELP YOU
OUT, LET ME KNOW.

If only there were another usenet heirarchy we could all exist
together away fromt he riff raff, something family friendly, you know?

Jade
"The fact that Michael admitted that he shared his bed with children
shows that he was NOT a molester." - Pam Russell, teacher and netkook.
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:12:37 -0600, Kali
transparently proposed:

In , Daedalus
said:
: On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:38:31 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"
: wrote:
:
: Sean Monaghan wrote:

[...]
: BUT YOU
: COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME.
:
: I know I'm terrified for Sean's future after reading this Frito
: enhanced k00kout.

I didn't even know Sean could cook. I'm going to invite him over
for Thanksgiving this year!

Kali

Cooked Goose is a Christmas thing, 'specially in the islands.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:02:05 -0600, Kali
transparently proposed:

: said:
: : On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:38:31 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"
: : wrote:
: :
: : Sean Monaghan wrote:
:
: [...]
: : BUT YOU
: : COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME.
: :
: : I know I'm terrified for Sean's future after reading this Frito
: : enhanced k00kout.
:
: I didn't even know Sean could cook. I'm going to invite him over
: for Thanksgiving this year!
:
: Kali
:
: Cooked Goose is a Christmas thing, 'specially in the islands.

So you only eat cooked goose at Christmas? I'd pop one on the
grill in July if I wanted. Christmas around here is the seven
fishes or a big, juicy beef/lamb roast.

Kali

Yeah, them songs bout teh Christmas Fishies & Roasts...

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking

said:
: On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:38:31 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"
: wrote:
:
: Sean Monaghan wrote:

[...]
: BUT YOU
: COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME.
:
: I know I'm terrified for Sean's future after reading this Frito
: enhanced k00kout.

I didn't even know Sean could cook. I'm going to invite him over
for Thanksgiving this year!

Kali

Cooked Goose is a Christmas thing, 'specially in the islands.

Christmas Island?

Jade

"The fact that Michael admitted that he shared his bed with children
shows that he was NOT a molester." - Pam Russell, teacher and netkook.
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 10:12:37 -0600, Kali wrote:

In , Daedalus
said:
: On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:38:31 -0500, "Vito Kuhn"
: wrote:
:
: Sean Monaghan wrote:

[...]
: BUT YOU
: COOKED YOUR OWN GOOSE THIS TIME.
:
: I know I'm terrified for Sean's future after reading this Frito
: enhanced k00kout.

I didn't even know Sean could cook. I'm going to invite him over
for Thanksgiving this year!

Kali

I heard Sean likes to tell girls he can cook just to get invited to
their houses on Thanksgiving.

Don't let him troll you like that.

Jade

"The fact that Michael admitted that he shared his bed with children
shows that he was NOT a molester." - Pam Russell, teacher and netkook.
Posted to news.groups,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.woodworking,alt.culture.alaska

"Sean Monaghan" wrote in message
The newly-updated "Vito Kuhn Unauthorised Mini-FAQ" is now available at
its
new official location (Alcatroll.com) -

http://www.alcatroll.com/sean/frito

An exact mirror can also be found at the following alternative location -

http://www.club127.net/trvd/index.htm

YHBTA, Frito & teh B8MB!

http://groups.google.com/group/news....166a35b3995664

--
Official FAQ for Alt.Usenet.Kooks: http://www.caballista.org/auk

COOSN-266-06-58907
Skepticult: 618-90140-613
Hammer of Thor - August 2005
Friendly Neighbourhood Vote Wrangler

Will Sean ever grow up? That is the big question. Sean has been doing this
clown thing for years and just never gets it. He can't find anything better
to do with his time. Poor Sean, the clown and the three stooges imitator,
the Usenet funny boy that gets no laughs.
If his mother knew she would umplug his computer, but he keeps secrets from
her.