Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default THE ULTIMAE (?) BED

http://danielwebb.us/projects/bed/

Don't know if it's the "ultimate" bed but it looks interesting.

JOAT
When in doubt, go to sleep.
- Mully Small

Posted to rec.woodworking

That looks like a homeless person's dream design.
Functional maybe- but UGLEEEEE.

charlie b
Posted to rec.woodworking

I think that this bed has many possibilities. I'm not concerned with
the aesthetics. That can be modified in many ways. What peaks my
interest is the heavy duty frame construction and the overall height,
which lends itself to adding drawers below that could be off of the
floor. This bed appears to be built like a tank, the key word is
"appears", as I haven't had a chance to look at the plans yet.

Thanks to the original poster,
Steve

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:44:17 -0800, charlieb
wrote:

That looks like a homeless person's dream design.
Functional maybe- but UGLEEEEE.

charlie b

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
http://danielwebb.us/projects/bed/

Don't know if it's the "ultimate" bed but it looks interesting.

The ULTIMATE bed would have a rather enticing woman in it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 21:07:05 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"J T" wrote in message
http://danielwebb.us/projects/bed/

Don't know if it's the "ultimate" bed but it looks interesting.

The ULTIMATE bed would have a rather enticing woman in it.

Or three.
Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://danielwebb.us/projects/bed/

Don't know if it's the "ultimate" bed but it looks interesting.

JOAT
When in doubt, go to sleep.
- Mully Small

This particular bed appears to have been made with variable tie-down points.

Bill

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000719-0, 02/28/2007
Tested on: 3/1/2007 1:08:08 AM

Bed is done! Stoutman Woodworking 33 May 21st 07 05:02 PM
Murphy bed or wall bed ? marc Woodworking 0 December 20th 05 04:12 PM
OT Kinda: Wood bed board dimensions for 1951 Ford pickup bed DL Woodworking 5 May 10th 05 12:34 AM
FS - Murphy Bed - Original, Patented 1912 "In-A-Dor" Pivot Bed - Full josephine Home Repair 4 November 6th 04 08:52 PM
FS - Murphy Bed - Original, Patented 1912 "In-A-Dor" Pivot Bed - Full josephine Home Ownership 1 November 6th 04 08:15 PM