Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Amazon 20% off on 10" blades and router bits.

On Feb 14, 11:16 am, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote:
Renowood wrote:
Amazon is running a 20% off sale on saw.

I got a WWII for $71. Its on backorder.

That's odd. Amazon is offering the blade for $99.99 less the 20%, also with
free shipping. However, that comes to $79.99. I guess the extra 8.99 makes all
the difference in whether it's in stock or not.

In fact, they say I can have it delivered tomorrow if I choose one day shipping
on checkout. But even if I don't, I can get it with free shipping for $79.99
with it in stock today.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Hi Mortimer,
Give my regards to Charlie and Candice.
Joe G

Posted to rec.woodworking

Renowood wrote:
Amazon is running a 20% off sale on saw.

I got a WWII for $71. Its on backorder.

That's odd. Amazon is offering the blade for $99.99 less the 20%, also with
free shipping. However, that comes to $79.99. I guess the extra 8.99 makes all
the difference in whether it's in stock or not.

In fact, they say I can have it delivered tomorrow if I choose one day shipping
on checkout. But even if I don't, I can get it with free shipping for $79.99
with it in stock today.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Hi Mortimer,
Give my regards to Charlie and Candice.
Joe G- Hide quoted text -

I should have said I got the thin kerf WWII for $89- 20%+$71. The
regular kerf is $99 - 20%

Renowood

Posted to rec.woodworking

Renowood wrote:
I should have said I got the thin kerf WWII for $89- 20%+$71. The
regular kerf is $99 - 20%

Thanks for explaining that. I though Amazon was up to their old tricks again.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:00:39 -0500, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"

Renowood wrote:
I should have said I got the thin kerf WWII for $89- 20%+$71. The
regular kerf is $99 - 20%

Thanks for explaining that. I though Amazon was up to their old tricks again.

They seemed to have raised the price of the thin kerf to $99.

What it's doing to me now on the regular kerf is to show it being sold
by a 3rd party seller (grizzly) for $109.99, however if you click on
"used & new" you can get to the sold by amazon listing for $99 that
does qualify for the discount. It says out of stock till march, but
that often changes.

-Leuf