Posted to rec.woodworking

Default This group has a HUGE readership

Enjoyed the pix.
I thought the site I had for my kid's LL Baseball team was doing well until I found out how many 'bots were making hits.
If one person likes it, it's worth the work!
Thanks for the inspiriation.

-------------------------
From: pe
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking
Subject: This group has a HUGE readership
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:30:43 -0800

Yesterday I created a Webshots page for a few pictures of my shop and it has had
almost 1500 views in 24 hours.
WOW!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:39:58 GMT, wrote:

Enjoyed the pix.

Thanks. In another group I was asked to see my work area and since I still consider
myself a woodworker as well I though I'd post them here as well. I've been following
this group over 13 years
I'm actually quite proud of the shack. I have a very bad back and knees that makes
going up ladders VERY painful but I built it with no help.
Standing up the ten foot 2x6 walls by myself was hilarious. But stick framing
(trusses were too expensive to have delivered) the 5/12 pitch roof was the most
difficult. I used my 15 gauge finish nailer to tack stuff in place before banging
stuff together with the framing nailer.
I would NEVER attempt 10 foot walls by myself again.

I thought the site I had for my kid's LL Baseball team was doing well until I found out how many 'bots were making hits.
If one person likes it, it's worth the work!
Thanks for the inspiriation.

I'm up to 2500 hits this morning. I have other Webshot pages that don't get that in a
YEAR.
There is definitely an interest her at the wreck in seeing how the other guy lives.

I think it's great. And not one nasty comment either. g