DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fortune-telling according to I Ching (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/190627-fortune-telling-according-i-ching.html)

hongming January 28th 07 05:37 AM

Fortune-telling according to I Ching

The I Ching or "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese philosophy book
and book of wisdom. The I Ching has been used for more than 5000 years
as an aid to making decisions, predicting the future, etc. So, if
nothing else, it is a long-standing and popular source of wisdom and
inspiration.

Hongming,the expert of I Ching from China, offer you the service of
fortune-telling according to I Ching.

If you want the service,please contact us with MSN:tell-

website:
http://tellfortune.googlepages.com

Never Enough Money January 28th 07 03:14 PM

Fortune-telling according to I Ching

I Ching says "man who spams rec.woodworking without seeking or
providing wisdom about wood, tools, or projects shall experience going
against the grain, various knots, weak joints, and a poor finish."

Dave Jackson January 28th 07 05:39 PM

Fortune-telling according to I Ching

LOL!!! Well Said! --dave