Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Fortune-telling according to I Ching

The I Ching or "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese philosophy book
and book of wisdom. The I Ching has been used for more than 5000 years
as an aid to making decisions, predicting the future, etc. So, if
nothing else, it is a long-standing and popular source of wisdom and
inspiration.

Hongming,the expert of I Ching from China, offer you the service of
fortune-telling according to I Ching.

If you want the service,please contact us with MSN:tell-

website:
http://tellfortune.googlepages.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

I Ching says "man who spams rec.woodworking without seeking or
providing wisdom about wood, tools, or projects shall experience going
against the grain, various knots, weak joints, and a poor finish."

On Jan 27, 10:37 pm, "hongming" wrote:
The I Ching or "Book of Changes" is an ancient Chinese philosophy book
and book of wisdom. The I Ching has been used for more than 5000 years
as an aid to making decisions, predicting the future, etc. So, if
nothing else, it is a long-standing and popular source of wisdom and
inspiration.

Hongming,the expert of I Ching from China, offer you the service of
fortune-telling according to I Ching.

If you want the service,please contact us with MSN:tell-

website:http://tellfortune.googlepages.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

LOL!!! Well Said! --dave