Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Keeping air tools clean

The very nature of air tools has them "living" in environments with
dust and grit. To keep dirt out of the leader hose on my air tools I
cap them with baby bottle nipples on the quick disconnet fitting.
They are a good fit. . If you know someone raising an infant the
price and be really right as they need to be replaced, but they are
still good for my purposes. After a while they do get brittle and
they no longer work for my purposes, but I usually lose them before
that.

Perhaps there is a reason this isn't a good idea. I would be please
to hear you ideas.
Robin