Posted to rec.woodworking

Default collapsable poly and pvc paint booth. where did I see it?

A while back I saw a smallish portable paint booth online. Believe it
was made from pvc pipe and clear plastic polyvinyl for covering. Use
velcro to close a simple door. The word "Zip" was in the
title/discription. I have Googled until I am blury (my vision, not me)
with no luck. Can someone point me to it or at least confirm It's not
a figment of my imagination?
Mike

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike in Arkansas wrote:
A while back I saw a smallish portable paint booth online. Believe it
was made from pvc pipe and clear plastic polyvinyl for covering. Use
velcro to close a simple door. The word "Zip" was in the
title/discription. I have Googled until I am blury (my vision, not me)
with no luck. Can someone point me to it or at least confirm It's not
a figment of my imagination?
Mike

ZipWall?

http://www.zipwall.com/all-products.html

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.zipwall.com/all-products.html

That is the expensive way to go. You can jury-rig something similar a
lot cheaper, using 6 mil poly. The self-adhesive zippers are pretty
cool though.
Asbestos removal suppliers have all kinds of those products.

A big hole in the wall with a barn fan works pretty well. Make sure it
has an induction motor.

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.zipwall.com/all-products.html

May have been it though it doesn't look at all familiar. Perhaps I saw
someones attempt at a small paint booth that used the zipwall zippers
and that where the "zip" reference was that stuck in my mind. I was
going to make something with poly and pvc that I could use in my house
during this winter. Vent it with a fan through a window. I've got to
get my kitchen cabinet doors and drawer faces sprayed and installed and
it's just too cold outside. I was hoping there was something cheap I
could get hold of real fast instead of building. Thanks for the info
gentleman.
Mike

Posted to rec.woodworking
Me Me is offline

Mike in Arkansas wrote:
http://www.zipwall.com/all-products.html

May have been it though it doesn't look at all familiar. Perhaps I saw
someones attempt at a small paint booth that used the zipwall zippers
and that where the "zip" reference was that stuck in my mind. I was
going to make something with poly and pvc that I could use in my house
during this winter. Vent it with a fan through a window. I've got to
get my kitchen cabinet doors and drawer faces sprayed and installed and
it's just too cold outside. I was hoping there was something cheap I
could get hold of real fast instead of building. Thanks for the info
gentleman.
Mike

What about some wood battens plastic sheet and gaffer tape cheap and
cheerful

just Me

Posted to rec.woodworking

Me wrote:

What about some wood battens plastic sheet and gaffer tape cheap and
cheerful

I second that! My inlaws owned a large asbestos removal company.

Those guys can build CITIES with poly, tape, and furring strips!

Cleaning paint off PVC Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 7 October 13th 06 12:18 AM
Diluted poly versus wipe-on poly toller Woodworking 10 February 1st 05 07:37 PM
photo booth barn owl Woodturning 10 January 23rd 05 09:58 AM
Breakfast Booth joey Woodworking 2 January 5th 05 04:01 PM
Red Devil Poly paint? Greg Woodworking 4 September 6th 04 03:15 PM