Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Small antique woodworking tool collection for sale

Hi, if anyone is interested i am selling my small antique tool
collection, mostly planes, small levels/rules, stanley mitre box.
http://groups.msn.com/Antiquetools/_whatsnew.msnw

Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Worse?? There's nothing there now.

"CW" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Could you take just a bit worse pictures? I can still just about make
things
out.

ups.com...