Jeb Sawyer

Default YIKES! Hardwood Floor Stains..Help...contest inside....win money.

So, we were appalled that anyone would paint hardwood floors white.
But then we rented the drum sander and now it's abundantly clear why
they painted them. 2-3 patches of animal pee stains. Now that we've
gone to all of this trouble, work, and money, I really don't want to
have to lay carpet down or paint the floor again. Does anyone have
any alternatives? Bleach? A dark stain? The floors are oak. Anyone
who comes up with an idea that A) we use and B) works, will receive
$5. How exciting! Get in your ideas now!
(Thank you, I'm grovelling, and desperate,
jeb

Rumpty

15% Clorox in water to bleach.

--

Rumpty

Robert Rushing

If the stains want sand out you could try bleaching. If that does not work
remove the stained boards and replace them.

Robert