Ed's Stuff

Default Need a Chair identified

Hi all you knowledgeable folks

Have I got one for you. I have a chair that needs a diaper change but I
don't want to touch it before I start work on it. Hope one of you can tell
me about it or even have one like it so you can help me with a few of the
hardware pieces that go with it.
Go to my webpage and let me know what you think about it.
Thanks
Ed

http://users.accesscomm.ca/perreauxg...y/ed00011.html

Traves W. Coppock

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:12:27 -0600, "Ed's Stuff"
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Yes, Jack it rocks on no sag springs.
ED
"Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT" wrote in message

snip

LOL its not JACK, its JOAT, proud owner of the all yellow shop.

as for the chair, no its not a morris
it looks to me as if the foot rest folds under the chair?

might be you have an antique la-z-boy!
*BSEG*

Traves