Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Small corner cabinet plans?

Hey all:

I need to build small corner cabinet for a lav. Approx. 32-34" high by
16" wide edge to edge. Just to store a few sundries and guest towels
and such. Is a small lav so space is a big consideration.

Anyone got a plan for this they would share? House is 1800's country
but even a modern style would work as I can doll it up with molding
and such.

Any help or website would be MUCH appreciated!

BTW: I have found lot's of plans online for corner pieces, but the all
seem to be larger size for bookcases or TV's... Of course I can slap
them down to scale... Thought I would ask here first!

Happy New Year & TIA!

Phred

CORNER CABINET J T Woodworking 2 January 6th 06 04:41 PM
Corner Cabinet Construction Mike Pio Woodworking 6 September 29th 05 12:57 AM
corner nook plans Russ Woodworking 3 August 15th 05 10:23 PM
Corner Entertainment Center Plans? Jim Woodworking 1 December 27th 04 07:05 PM
Corner Cupboard Plans Jack Hill Woodworking 0 December 1st 03 02:44 AM