Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default BOOT BUTLER

http://www.blackanddecker.com/projec...589_23604.html

Some how this gets a different title when it comes u p. I'd
actually lost this link, and found it looking for another link I'd also
lost.

JOAT
It's not hard, if you get your mind right.
- Granny Weatherwax

changing temp of hot water with water-butler type system El Penguini Home Ownership 0 December 28th 06 05:07 PM
Butler/belfast sink waste. Ed Sirett UK diy 4 October 19th 06 11:09 PM
Small Step Stool With Folding Legs Butler Hinges? Alan Smithee Woodworking 1 August 31st 05 09:45 PM
no boot curt Electronics Repair 2 July 2nd 05 03:52 PM
BOOT BUTLER J T Woodworking 0 November 15th 04 07:51 PM